Myteamspeak email changing without access to old email

Actually, there are several people with the same issue, just try searching for “old email” :wink:

The simple answer you are not looking for is: you will not be able to change your email address without access to the current/old one.

1 Like

Hello how can I change my TeamSpeak email address?
Since I unfortunately no longer have access to my e-mail address.

You definitely can’t :slight_smile:

And why?

You certainly cannot change the email yourself if you can’t access it anymore - how would they authenticate you?
You can shoot your shot by asking the support though.
You can open a support ticket through the icon on the bottom right.

it’s write black on white

Is it somehow possible to change your email if you no longer have access to it?

No, it’s not possible. You need access to your current email to change it.

Crap.
Would just like to have my Teamspeak name “TeamspeakTim” and “TeamspeakBadge”, but I had taken a trash email at the time, which was stupid and now I can not change the email xd.

Good day,
I wanted to change my email but then I get the message “The desired address “[email protected]” is already taken by another account or user.”
Although I don’t have another account with this email.
When I click on forgot password I get this “Request email address differs from user email address. Most commonly, this is due to a pending email change.”
Can someone please help me with this?
I really need to solve this problem because my old email address has been hacked and is no longer available.

With kind regards:
SkyTigerTV

Hi, you wrote a year ago but following hasn’t changed .

We won’t change emails manually.

2 Likes

moved by moderator

I’m trying to change my email through MyTeamSpeak, I can log in and everything, I know all the access data.

Problem would be that whenever I put the new email the site tells me that it sent the information to proceed with the exchange in the new email but I never receive anything, I have tried 3 emails both Gmail/Outlook and none of the email arrives.

I already contacted the support by email, but I received the answer that I should try again and with an email that works and such, but without success, and yes all the emails that I put use all and I have access to all, but I still do not receive the email.

Anyway, I would like to know how I can exchange this email, any other way I can try?

You must check the inbox from original email address. Not the one you want to move to.

There the first email is send and a link must be clicked.
Only then a mail is send to the new Email address.

The service itself is working. Just tested it a moment ago.

4 Likes

Hmm, I see, thanks for the explanation.

Now comes another problem, the email no longer exists, correction, it would be an alias of the main email. Anyway, I deleted this alias and I no longer have access, any solutions I can try?

Or without the email that I used first in the registration, there is nothing else to do?

Then you can’t change the email for your account or reset your password.

There is nothing we can do for that case.

2 Likes

moved by moderator

Hello,

I have lost access to the email address I used to register. Is there a way to change my email address?

moved by moderator

hello. i would like to change the login email of my teamspeak account, however i no longer have the gmail email active, and removed, how can i solve this problem? since it requires a verification from the old email but i don’t have the old email anymore.

You must have access to the old email, if you don’t have access no one can help you.

I have all the access, I know the password I know everything, I also have the twitch account linked, I mean I can’t do anything at all?

Like I said, no one can help you with that, you have to somehow find a way to access the old email.