I changed my password / recovery key, but can I still do the same?
Same issue here.
check your firewall settings, make sure the correct ports are enabled
What more do I have to do?
I’ve tried on different servers but I keep getting an error. What exactly is the reason?
Same issue on Docker
stdout: 2021-01-02 06:45:24.854586|INFO |VirtualServerBase|1 |rejecting myteamspeakid: revoke list out of date stdout: 2021-01-02 06:45:24.854675|INFO |VirtualServerBase|1 |client is connecting with a invalid or revoked myTeamSpeak ID stdout: 2021-01-02 06:45:24.855103|INFO |VirtualServerBase|1 |client connected 'yang'(id:3) from 172.17.0.1:47071 stdout: 2021-01-02 06:45:25.604851|INFO |ServerLibPriv | |failed to download revocation list - count: 1 stdout: 2021-01-02 06:45:28.026148|INFO |VirtualServerBase|1 |rejecting myteamspeakid: revoke list out of date stdout: 2021-01-02 06:45:28.026307|INFO |VirtualServerBase|1 |failed to update myTeamSpeak ID
I don’t think I made a mistake in anything as a setup but
still the same I hope they offer a solution
Sounds like there are problems with myTeamSpeak IDs?
This error reappears on my local server(Docker) and GCP , but join other servers did not have this problem
I still have the issue. Definitely an error of Teamspeak itself. I reset my whole server and it’s still not working. No blocking ports, no missing permissions.
@Stefan92 I wonder if there will be news
This looks like your servers fail to download the revocation list. This happens when the server can not access port 443 TCP outgoing.
Make sure that this is not blocked!
My server also cannot download revocation list, but myTeamspeak is working. Probably because of it’s uptime.
Unfortunately I’m not able to understand Turkish but your screenshots look like
443 is part of your inbound rules, not outbound.
The ports opened for the TeamSpeak server are inbound rules of course.
Just make sure TeamSpeak is able to open a SSL connection to the TeamSpeak services.
This is actually more of a server issue than the client, so I guess continuing in this thread makes sense:
And yes, while this could be an issue with outgoing SSL-connections or invalid system time. This time it’s not. And it cannot be pure random chance, that this keeps occuring on this scale. I suspect it would be worse, if the revocation lists did not have a life time of about a month. So if they don’'t fix it, there should be a lot more complains around beginning next month, when all the servers that previously successfully downloaded the list have their copy expire.
One odd thing to add: While my server(s) cannot download the list. For me the client side warning only appears in the TS3 client and the mobile (iOS) one, but not on the TS5 beta client.
While most people have this problem, I am sure that the problem is not caused by me alone, I think something should be done as soon as possible.
My friend has the same problem with the newest version 3.13.3 (linux). Works fine before updating the server.
Can not reproduce this on my Server with version 3.13.3. Linux