So, since today ( 5th of July ) i can’t synchronize (more detailed: if i click on the “login”-button under
the password and email box) my Account from “myTeamspeak” with the TS3-Client.
So now to the error message:
If i click the button as i said this text comes up: “login failed, try again later” (also: see screenshot, sry for the german, but the red text says the same as i wrote)
Here are my Client-logs, maybe they can help you guys:
I clicked the login button a few times, so that’s why it repeats itself^^
Things i already did:
- Tried on my laptop to login and sync it, it works perfectly
- If you wonder: Yes, i can still login and go to the website of myteamspeak
- Tried to reinstall it ( even with deleting all settings )
- Tried while i deactivated my antivirus program and firewall (GData)
- I have the latest windows 10 update and latest TS3 version
- Changed password. Also i am 100% sure that i used the right email and password every time.
So yeah, i am clueless what to do, especially because it works on my laptop.
Hope somebody can help out. Sorry if my grammatic isn’t that good^^
~SkipperFabi / Fabian