TeamSpeak 3 Client 3.5.0

Since the 3.5.0 Update we perceive some annoying noise in the background even of our musicbots(digital signal should be clear). We disabled Comfort noise, enabled background noise reduction, installed the newest server version and set the channel codec to Music 10 etc.
The noise isnā€™t going away and Iā€™m clueless what to do. This bug is not only annoying but hurting our ears.

If I disable this option itā€™s still active for me for some reason. Needed to downgrade becuz I donā€™t wanna earr*pe my friends

same. canā€™t disable this option and my voice gets louder and louderā€¦

This is the exact definition of the problem that I have to and you canā€™t disable thisā€¦

PLEASE FIX!!!

I have the same issue, Get a ā€œClient crashedā€ after i start the teamspeak 3ā€¦ I try ā€œ-safeloadā€ doesnt workā€¦ And i dont get any Cache folder in my appdataā€¦ So i cant clear that too. I dont know what to do? Any helps?

in the Client crashed i get this :frowning:

Sent: 16384/49392 bytes

Sent: 49392/49392 bytes

Error: 201

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

AccessDeniedInvalid according to Policy: Policy expired.0E54CC83E883D5E30iK++mjBZ+C9rSmao5Qg/28wE8/xyHSineFO7kRd8W1nHqBMQCKKp76tMbVVRuBqmRfKab3DZJw=

I never said to disable anything. I said

which should be done as quick as possible. Updating client is very important.

Please scroll up some posts and read my big post with the image shown.

1 Like

I works now! Tyyy love ya all <3

The new volume leveling is indeed a bit weird. Before it worked flawlessly, but now it fluctuates weirdly.
When my friend starts talking, he is very quiet and gets automatically boosted, which is fine. But after a while the boost gets reset and he is again very quiet and gets boosted, which takes a second and we canā€™t hear him in the meantime.
And yes, we are both on 3.5.0.
Please look into this.

2 Likes

This is happening every time I launch TeamSpeak. I clear the cache and then it works but when I close and reopen TS it crashes again. It is definitely a problem with the servericons.dat but my serverā€™s icons and configuration has not changed (Iā€™m the owner). Even if this was the case, other people are connecting fine with the same version and are not experiencing the crash. I disabled all of my plugins and this still occurs so I donā€™t think it is plugin related. I reset my theme back to the default and that did not resolve it either. If the icons are getting corrupted the application should still not be crashing on load like it is.

We are having a massive issue where people will randomly get turned up to a deafening amount, this is happening to multiple clients and multiple clients are also being turned off, having AVVL on or off makes no difference. If someone has any idea how to fix this please share so we can stop going deaf

After I updated to 3.5.0, ts just doesnā€™t launch. When I attempt to, it just suggests to me to send a bug report. Yes, I tried launching it in safe mode (-safeload), but it doesnā€™t work. Right now, I canā€™t be bothered to reinstall 3.3.2, so Iā€™m just using ts5. Anyway to solve this problem?

1 Like

Maybe delete cached data and saved channel data. Maybe the data got corrupted.

Have a look at this.

There has been a lot of discussion about this.

1 Like

Sent: 16384/50242 bytes

Sent: 50242/50242 bytes

Error: 201

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

AccessDeniedInvalid according to Policy: Policy expired.679A29B0C96782E6tFJNPzxf8KEUNXauMUmmNbg1Gs+KyQJrN25adzACLBAyMjzrhiBolGtq4IdSmyzvBNMZFnTs9vQ=

Client 3.5.1 got released, but there is no Changelog hereā€¦

Yes and a release thread will happen.
You can find the changelog in client already.

3 Likes

1 Like

Client update 3.5.1 is available in the update channel.
Please visit https://community.teamspeak.com/t/teamspeak-3-client-3-5-1 for further details :smiley:

3 Likes