TeamSpeak 5.0.0-beta41.x

Yesterday we did release beta 41 and today we release small hot fix (see below)

Beta 41

With the version we started to add the whisper feature back into the client. This release is the initial version for whispering and more functions will be added in one of our next updates.

* Update Chromium, which should fix the debug.log issue users sometimes faced
* Reply to Whisper
* Quick Whisper to selected clients / channels. See Settings -> Whisper for more details
* Whisper history widget
* Fix using wrong nickname when dropping from a server
* Fix issues with identity improvement
* Show when you were invited on room and contact invites
* Fix avatars in chat being cropped sometimes
* Add read indicator to files in detailed chat mode
* Minor improvements and bugfixes

There was no update on MacOs caused by technical issues.

Beta 41.1

And today we released 41.1 to fix the issue with the permission dialog and settings in Slim-Mode (WIP)
This update is available on all operation system again.

* Slim-Mode adjustments (more to come)
* Fix permissions not showing up

___ Notes___

• Feedback for this release always welcome :smiley:
  • We suggest to place wishes for upcoming releases in existing or new threads in the suggestion area instead of the release thread. This one will be closed after some days and the wish or suggestion will be lost.
  • We allow ourself to delete all the off-topic posts from this thread.
19 Likes

Great job as always :slight_smile: Patiently waiting :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Very good job :slight_smile:

I like the new whisper widget, but I really don’t like, that the Icon is the same Icon as the Moderation Queue widget.
Can you please change one these Icons?

Yes but in later updates.
The whisper feature in beta41 is our first milestone and more are to come :slight_smile:

10 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: The client does crash when i close “Action!”

2 posts were split to a new topic: The client unmutes my mic when i connect to a server

A post was split to a new topic: Updater does not work and just crashed

Please move the recent server events to the complete right again i just think its the most important.

When you open the big mode it is in the right column already?

1 Like

People have gotten used to it being on the far right, and now it’s just a matter of time before everyone gets used to it not being there.

The request was “move it to the complete right” and it is in the complete right already.
I don’t get it.

2 Likes

Whisper is at the right side for me :thinking:

Ah you mean the button to access it.

3 Likes

Could you perhaps put the Whisper icon next to the moderation icon, because then you can access the server log more easily? @TS.ChrisR

Good To hear such news

yeah i mean the button i just think its important and thats why i think it belongs on the right

A post was split to a new topic: Where can i get the latest client

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.