TeamSpeak 5.0.0-beta46

Beta 46 was released into our closed beta channel.

• We re-designed the existing room discovery where you can find public chat rooms.
    This is not the final version yet and more will be added to the dialog in later beta versions.
    Here you can open the Room Discovery grafik
  • The chrome version was update and should fix flickering on some locations

Changelog

* New room discovery
* Reconnect to chat services automatically
* Fix contacts being shown online indefinitely. Contacts are offline after 24 hours
* Fix animation flickering issues
* Fix using the wrong avatar on servers

Notes for this thread

• Feedback for this release is always welcome in this thread :smiley: . Issues that are not related to this update belong to an own thread.
  • We suggest to place wishes for upcoming releases in existing or new threads in the suggestion area instead of the release thread. This one will be closed after some days and the wish or suggestion will be lost.
  • We allow ourself to delete all the off-topic posts from this thread.
31 Likes

great update, you can really see that you are trying to surprise us with updates :slight_smile:

1 Like

:blue_heart::handshake:🏼

3 Likes

Would be great if you could add a picture of the new room discovery so it‘s easier to have a look at it without beta access.

1 Like

:star: Room Discovery :star:

10 Likes

seems like they have integrated the concept of @marx_w00t :smiley:

TeamSpeak 5 Server List/Search Concept - TeamSpeak Client / Suggestions and Feedback - TeamSpeak

5 Likes

I don’t have the beta, but by the looks it’s too big. Like Windows big picture tiles, people always want them smaller.
Also, which codecs are being used at how much bitrate and khz? With Opus Voice in TS3, i hear this vague hissing sound when people talk with my soundcards (all from 24-32bit 192-384khz). It needs improvement.

Sounds Great!
:slight_smile:

1 Like

really nice update works teamspeak family is working, sorry if i am wrong, i write from translation

Oh… Great work… Just one small detail… When you click Next you will stay on bottom of page (nothing extra painfull, but sometimes you didn’t realize that the button works and skip page)

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Can not see my account information

A post was merged into an existing topic: You can’t connect to a server?

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.