TeamSpeak 5.0.0-beta56

Hello everyone!

Beta version 56 is now available to test! This week we mostly focused on fixes that were reported by the TS community and we also tweaked the notification center.

Hopefully the changelog should explain the update well enough.

Full changelog

• Fixed crash when connecting to a server while having your account linked to Twitch
  • Fixed restart to update button not working correctly on Mac
  • Fixed missing notification when your groups change on a server
  • Tweak notification center

Notes for this thread

• Feedback as per always is welcome in this thread :slight_smile:. Issues that are not related to this update belong to it’s own thread.
  • We suggest to place your wishes for upcoming releases in existing or new threads in the suggestion area instead of the release thread. We mention this because each update post will be closed after some days and the wish or suggestion could be lost.
  • We allow ourselves to delete all the off-topic posts from this thread.
24 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Remote apps not getting removed

3 posts were split to a new topic: How can I call someone

Heya
when you chat you always have to scroll manually, so no auto scroll, you can’t read what i or the other person has written until you scroll manually.
cya
Xenya

Agree with you, that is missing. :frowning:

I hope this will get implemented soon as possible. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can not reproduce this.
Messages i send or i get do scroll the chat as long i scrolled to the bottom.

It’s intended not to scroll when you get a message while you scrolled up (then you will see a scroll down button in right bottom corner.

6 Likes

I guess he means that if you click on the chat, you need to manually scroll up to the see all unread messages.

2 Likes

Exactly and this is, what i’m missing too. :grinning:

2 Likes