TeamSpeak 5.0.0-beta71

Can’t disable TeamSpeak Tour…

1 Like

This Slider moved to left side is supposed to start tour again and next time you open option the tour was started and slider was also moved to right again.

Short it’s a Reset Tour button

3 Likes

I don’t understand, doesn’t really make sense.

Why then a slide button and no push button?

You disable the option and thus tell the client that you have not yet seen the tour. So directly after that the client starts the tour again. When the tour started the toggle button get’s activated again as you now have seen the tour.

1 Like

Best would be a link a “Reset Tour”

Not a button or a slider.

8 Likes

I agree with you.

@TS.ChrisR

Actually no… this does not happen on my main screen. I do have DMT software installed so I can lock out my mouse leaving the screen if I play a game in a window mode but it’s turned off and I haven’t used it for some time now. One interesting thing I discovered is that what actually happens is that each time the client start up on that specific screen it grows by itself which is bizarre so actually the problem is not that it doesn’t store last set dimensions but that it grows with each restart and it can grow infinitely. Check out the vid I recorded with screens side by side.

I will do some more digging

//edit

I found it, I took a screenshot before I closed down the client and then I took one after and noticed it’s about 25% bigger and each restart grows it by another 25% which got me thinking and I figured it out, it’s the Windows scaling, on that monitor it’s set to 125% so I can see better :slight_smile: while the rest is original 100%. Tested it on my main where I set 125% and the problem occurs you can now try it out yourself.

1 Like

Hello ! i am new here, when i try to press on the "Setup chat’ buton then “Use MyTS”, there is an error saying Unable to set Homebase. anyone know what im doing wrong ?
i have the “Test” Badge activated.

1 Like

Download the installer from website and set your homebase.
Then restart client to get the update to beta 71.

5 Likes

hey
since the latest patch 71 for teamspeak 5, teamspeak 5 closes randomly without an error or an error tone.
windows 11
i have upload 2 logs maybe it helps

With a chance of 50% It’s your mouse.
We are aware of that bug.

Meanwhile killing the hotkey helper process in task manger helps.

5 Likes

What I need to get [email protected] account name for all features of TS5?
I have account with these features, but my friend hasn’t.
He has “Setup Chat” button and there are nothing works.
Select MyTS as your Homebase - Use MyTS => Unable to set Homebase [Error: object Object

]

Did you redeem the badge code MULTIPASS? Afterwards you will receive the Test badge and have access to global messaging services.

yes. He has “Test” badge.

You need to download Beta 70, set up the chat account and then update to Beat 71. (Chat setup is broken in Beta 71)

1 Like

Is there a .msi installer for beta 71? I’m still on 70 and am unable to update to 71 no matter how often I start the update or completely reinstall TeamSpeak5. Clicking “Restart” simply closes TeamSpeak and if opened manually (no matter how long I wait) it’ll still open version 70.

The update has succeeded on macOS, but it won’t work on Windows.

Why i didn’t see changes. I got the beta badge and i didin’t got the multipass version. What’s the heck is happening?

Then the update did fail. In log folder it’s written when update failed.
Mostly because client still was running.

You may close the client instead of restart button and then check in task manager if client stopped.
Then start client.

What changes are you talking about?

There is only one badge and it doesn’t matter how you archived it.

No idea what issue you got. See my first question.

2 Likes

Beta 72 is out

4 Likes