TeamSpeak Client - Checking in with everyone

At the moment the most effective ban system I’ve found is to only allow users with a myTSID to join the server. When you ban them that myTSID is banned as well as the user’s IP and maybe still the hardware hash. It gets more and more tedious since they need a new email for each myTS account. While they can make another I hope that on the TS community side they have measuring in place to prevent a user from making repeat duplicate myTS accounts.

Some people don’t like having to create that myTS account and linking it to join, but I have servers set that way.

3 Likes

A simple design which would make the client look similar to TS3 (but with all ts5 features) so that old TS3 user have an easier life to use it.

An option to force users to use a MyTS account to join your server. (Less possiblities for ban bypass)

2 Likes

I agree with you, but, where are hosted those room ? is that a decentralized things ?
If we have to use those rooms then we need to structure them(as a forum).
If we make a poll about who want to get everything (for their server) on their own server and who want to use the ts5 room system i’m pretty sure of the result.

For me it is not convenient as it is actually. i have to switch between tabs / search the room / search the info in the whole history.
And i will not make a room for each channels where i want to post files, tutorials, results etc etc.

The ts5 rooms are good but for special things not a for a specific community or working group with multiple games, works (level of), passions etc etc.
Yes i know there is a lot of etc etc :slight_smile:
And i know that there is a lot of people who want that, because everything is stored in the server and we can make a backup at anytime and restore everything anywhere we want.
Our chat, our history, our rules, our server.
And the best would be the possibility to chat and read without being connected.

It would be really cool if there was HTTP Proxy support added. The ability to run TeamSpeak behind a firewall is a huge plus for me, and it would be nice if features such as automated updates, badges etc would work behind a HTTP Proxy. It’s clear that voice would not be transported using the proxy, but al the stuff around could pretty easily use a proxy I guess.

1 Like

@winzi you already can, watch this

A call option but instead of having a call in a closed nothing without being connected to a server, the “call” is like a invite in your channel that you are currently in, or a channel of your choice.

3 Likes

A separate solution instead of Overwolf, because not everyone has Overwolf installed and the client then has it directly integrated like the Discord ingame overlay maybe

2 Likes

I agree i think making the server slots unlimited and adding something like server boost or nitro like discord

1 Like

An always show advanced option so you don’t need to click every time you edit something on show advanced

2 Likes

I have one more suggestion. Can you please make an “Reply function” , so that when you click on “Reply”" the other user’s quote appears. It would definitely make sense in groups.

5 Likes

A Webserver GUI for remote server management.

With the normal stuff Restart,Stop, Start, User Management, Bans, Backup etc .

If not a decent API for people that make Web panels.

5 Likes

Be able to react to other people messages

2 Likes

Hide posted message (gif,video) etc and cancel option while downloading.

1 Like

Actually you can have your bot (using sinusbot for exemple), but its not like discord.
What we need is an API for this. Rhythm bot isn’t from discord company, every bot on discord is create by communities.

Discord sells your personal data like message / voice to third parties to pay for their infrastructure. You will learn more by reading the privacy conditions of discord.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Something like a “watch together”-feature for youtube videos so you start and pause them at the same time

4 Likes

The Calendar system sounds nice so you can plan events with your community

3 Likes

I know I am to limit myself, but it was so hard to only pick a few that I believe are a must asap. But basically, I believe updates around sharing is key. Sharing stream, files, status, video, etc. These are often the main types of things my members whine about when trying to get the community to change over to the devil.

• Screen Sharing

• Video Call

• App integration (such as Spotify/iTunes/Twitch etc)

• What game am I playing? (Status viewer)

• API to make bots

• Make it easier to create a server/bots/file sharing

• Drag and drop sharing/copy paste for every kind of file in server and private chat with new permissions to control this.

5 Likes