TeamSpeak Client - Checking in with everyone

a anncouncement system for serveranncouncements

7 Likes

Drag and drop sharing/ copy past for every kind of files in server and private chat with new permissions to allow that in server of course. (DC like with TS permission)

The ability to chat in the whole channels (with permission system) without being connected.
I think this is the most wanted thing.
You made the room system but that we want is to host our own room in fact(privacy).
If you don’t like the idea then rework the room system (sub-rooms and more advanced customisation/ permission). And make an option to attach a room automatically to the current server, something like that fast and convenient.
Actually for a community TS is good but just for the vocal, and i’m pretty sure that if you let the choice to people to orient their server for community/chat or for total privacy more people will use TS.

5 Likes

Greater integration with Chat and therefore: integrations with apps (e.g. Spotify and the shared listening group), better management of images and videos sent in Chat, the aforementioned screen shares and video calls (better if integrated directly into the channel). These improvements apply to both myteamspeak chat and server offline chat. Finally, but it is a marginal thing, an integration with anydesk type software.

5 Likes

I’ll throw one in. A donation system for larger communities? (So if fans of the server wants to show their appreciation to a server, rather than paying the owner directly, they can tip the server so their license renewals would be cheaper)? Licensing will most likely be reviewed, but this could be nice?

26 Likes

Much easier to create a server, bots like on discord (ex. Rhythm bot), file sharing

5 Likes

No paid servers and no server slots limit

3 Likes

Improved code sharing and bug fixing system between visual studio and code copied from chat

5 Likes

that would not passible, teamspeak exists from licenspayment
further there are free servers with 32Slots

2 Likes

fancy colouring usernames, text, chat, channel names, room names …

changing own chat colour from username.

7 Likes

And why doesn’t they have a Discord license on their servers

1 Like

Yes, but this would only help the already larger communities. In a community of only 60 people, it is rare for people to give enough to cover that much. I was thinking more of a mini npl, where small communities can apply. Because the current licensing system seriously discourages small communities

To say there are also old Communities, like one in which I am who has existed since 2013, which are struggling to move forward and that soon between server costs and license they will have to cut something away or another very old teamspeak community will break out and this is sorry.

I know this is one of the few ways this fantastic company can get by but if even the small communities disappear, there will be no more growing communities and therefore there will be no one who will need bigger and more expensive licenses

1 Like

teamspeak isn´t discord

1 Like

A badge that upgardes the more time you aktiv use Teamspeak

1 Like

Plugin API like on current TS3 client

6 Likes

New Weblist

3 Likes

an other thing TeamSpeak Client - Checking in with everyone
In my opinion access for everyone would help there

1 Like

I would really love to see screen sharing it’s useful for showing friends how to do something much easier and it also allows us to watch movies together it’s a great time

2 Likes

I think it will be cool if the by TS hosted Server has an “Extended” Function, where you only select the Size of an V-/Root Server and the hosted TeamSpeak Server calculate the maximum Slots to use with this, by the Channel Quality Codec etc.

3 Likes

A better ingame overlay primarily for youtuber or streamer

9 Likes

What do you mean with Discord License?

Do you think the Chatsystem is the same, I don’t know if Discord uses Matrix too, but when, Matrix is not developed by Discord?

And if you compare the Quality of TeamSpeak vs Discord, I think the Quality of TeamSpeak is about 50% better.

If you boost your Server all the time with Nitro for functions and Slots, you going better with an cheap VPS and a Sponsoring License of TeamSpeak.

I think TeamSpeak is not Discord, don’t know what do you mean.

3 Likes