TeamSpeak Client - Checking in with everyone

per channel chat and a global server chat as ts3 could be great and of course all of that accessible while not connected.
With the permissions to custom all of that :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Custom server banner
new global server list

1 Like

But isnā€™t it then just discord, thatā€™s exactly why many people donā€™t want to use discord

Good thing would be to be able to choose user color on chat (either from a pre-assembled color list or some 24-bit color picker).

Could be divided to server-wide + global or just single color everywhere.

2 Likes

My top three would be:

1. Bot that can be easily setup (I currently use Sinusbot with SSL, but it was kind of a pain to deal with)
  2. ARM Support (I love my Raspberry Pi 4 and would love to be able to run my server and client on it.)
  3. Screensharing
2 Likes
  • 2-factor authentication
2 Likes

On mobile being able to do video call, so share camera Feed which can be also viewd on desktop.

2 Likes

When channel icon is set, display it and hide the ā€œroomā€ in background so its ā€œthe sameā€ on ts3 and ts5 as transparent icons on ts5 just dont work well

I would love to have a chat channel where everyone or at least people with the permission have access to it. So there is a channel where some people can discuss or something even when they arenā€™t on the same voice channel. (Donā€™t remove the chat in the voice channel, i like it as it is, because in the voice channel chat i only want people to receive messages that are currently in my channel).

Screen Sharing is there, but i wanā€™t to be sure that a ā€œGame Streamingā€ Mode is added, where the latency is minimal and it doesnā€™t draw to much ressources from the pc. So it could be used to show something from a game to friends in TS, so donā€™t forget audio support for that. I would love to have at least to support for Dedicated Streaming Server, so we donā€™t have to rely on the Official Server for Video and Screensharing like for the voicechat.

3 Likes

Please make an app for the xbox store so I can use it in my series s or xbox one s to chat with my Pc friends please do it

3 Likes

Great idea. Or something like it for all consoles. Given, I have no idea if that could work, I just know I like the idea.

I dont think this will ever happen ā€¦

Small personal opinion:
It would be great if you could also collapse the menus in the drop-down. At least that does not work for me, if it has already been implemented. You can only switch between the tabs.

5 Likes

The ability to change position of elements or the order, for example in the mute bar

1 Like

Rather a small idea, make two different notification sounds the good old ts sound if you receive a message in a server. And a different one when someone is writing you over myTeamSpeak e.g. Private Chat, Group chats etc.

A poll feature would be great to have in group chat

2 Likes
  • Privacy is already in list but if we can add a clear view of the data sent from the client to external services for debug or analytics purpose.
  • Wysiwyg editor for text message in channel or at least markdown

Thx !

4 Likes

Itā€™s on TS3 and I liked it a lot and the fact that when I opened the information about the client, I saw if the microphone is disabled, I can see this on the TS5, but when the client has the sounds turned off, Iā€™m not able to find out if he has microphone disabled or not.

Perhaps I explained it well and I sorry for my English.

1 Like
  • To be able to see if for example someone has their microphone deactivated and is soundmuted at the same time when clicking on their client information like on TeamSpeakĀ³ (Screenshot by Lightshot)

• Either an external program (such as YaTQA for TeamSpeakĀ³) or an addon for the client to be able to create server snapshots, restore snapshots and in general edit/configure a server with ease.

• Android/iOS App

• ā€œDeveloper Modeā€ for server-owners/developers with which youā€™ll be able to see channel/client idā€™s etc.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll catch up with the comments soon. Iā€™m looking to close this on Friday at the same time as the polls end. Then Iā€™ll take this information away, discuss the findings and then Iā€™ll return for part 2.

8 Likes