TeamSpeak Community Translation

Paddidox - originally here for German, but as this is reserved for a special group Iā€™ll go with polish.

Iā€™ve already contributed some translation in German before having the chance to read through this post, as the link was posted in the recent change log. Just so you know.

2 Likes

I want to contribute to the Spanish language.

Weblate: @DeciBelioS

1 Like

Roki_100 - Polish language

1 Like

Iā€™d like to contribute in the Hungarian language.
My username is Cebenx

3 Likes

I could do French language. :wink: :fr:
Weblate : Azirand

1 Like

Hi, I want to contribute to the Spanish translation.
My username is ā€œelBelggā€.

2 Likes

Weblate username: @FraOro
Language: Italiano / Italian (IT)

2 Likes

I registered for the greek translation, but it says ā€œgreek translation doesnā€™t exist yetā€.

Username: @Alligatoras

1 Like

@DeciBelioS @ibk @ImBelgg Please check your private messages in the forum regarding the Spanish community translation. Thank you.

@Alligatoras At that time, Greek was not yet added, so you could not suggest changes or apply for it. I have now added it and included you in the Greek translation team :greece:

3 Likes

A couple of questions have arisen.

• Will ready-made translations be available after they are released into the beta branch (to correct incorrect translations :pen:) (Iā€™m a little worried that I could make mistakes in some texts because I was translating the entire text :face_with_peeking_eye:)
  • Will there be special icons for users who participated in translations into other languages? :thinking:
2 Likes

I want to contribute to the Russian language
Username: @Andrey

1 Like

Absolutely! Once a language is 100% complete, this will then be implemented into the client when the next update takes place. Also donā€™t worry about potential mistakes, either you can edit existing translations that you spot or other users can suggest changes to the existing translations using the same format that you went through.

Do I smell a badge request? ^^

9 Likes

I think everyone wants to get individual badges for those who participated in the translation (much like alpha testing badges)

1 Like

So Persian language will be forbidden as always?

What random question is this about?

Nothing related was written or said anywhere.

4 Likes

Hello community,

I want to translate to Romanian :romania:, but in the languages category, i didnt find.If you want, I would be happy to help.

I want to contribute to France :fr:
weblate username: @colonel-hannib

2 Likes

I can translate to Simplified Chinese.
My weblate username: @clague

1 Like

I can translate to Simplified Chinese.
My weblate Username: @xiao_chuan

1 Like

I want to contribute to Slovak :slovakia:

Weblate Username: @realGAGMAN

1 Like