The TeamSpeak server could not validate your myTeamSpeak ID

You may get the message caused by a password reset and you can not change it till you enter your recovery key in the client or do a fallback in the client.

3 Likes

pastebin of client log
Screenshot_1
I’ve tried reinstalling TS3 and relogging in. None of those worked alongside any of the solutions on the forum.

You can’t reach the services (check your client log) or you did reset your password and did not enter a recovery key.
You are logged in but the service for sync mytsid etc can not be reached or is not started.

Then check that server can reach the myTeamSpeak services

Make sure your login in client is still valid and that you get no errors about the myTSID in your client log.

Can anyone here tell me what this error message means??? Reconnecting does not solve the issue.

The TeamSpeak server could not validate your myTeamSpeak ID. Some myTeamSpeak related services are not available. <19:11:38> Reconnecting might solve the issue.

I believe I solved my own issue
thanks.

Please read this, to solve your problem. :slight_smile:

Can you post your Client log?

TS.ChrisR

I think I have the problem solved but I’m not an expert in network protocols by any means. When I look on the documentation to my server on the Merjor website there are actually two IP addresses. Actually the IP address is the same but the Port is different. Not exactly sure why that would be. I know that I can connect to the server with one of the addresses. I haven’t tried the other one. I have another question. I assume that I provide users with the server name, not the IP address is that correct? Thanks for your response

moved by moderator

Hey guys, after i upgraded my PC and make windows etc new i can login into MyTeamspeak, but the probolem is on EVERY server EVERY time comes this message
German: “Der TeamSpeak Server konnte Ihre myTeamSpeak ID nicht validieren. Nicht alle myTeamSpeak Services sind verfĂŒgbar.
Neu verbinden könnte das Problem lösen.”
English: “The TeamSpeak server could not validate your myTeamSpeak ID. Not all myTeamSpeak services are available.
Reconnecting could solve the problem.”

I asked the support and the support told me i need to go here ans ask for a solution lol

i am logged in, in the TS3 Client

i cant select any badge

i hope someone can help me

I assume you did reset your password and still have to make encryption work again.
So you must use your recovery key to recover encrypted synced items OR reset encryption and delete all synced items from our services.

1 Like