The TeamSpeak server could not validate your myTeamSpeak ID

I only get this error message on a server. What can I do ?

1 Like
3 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Update FAQ for Ports

Trying to help a friend who rents the server and is admin. She keeps getting the error about her myTeamSpeak ID. How can she get this fixed?

<08:40:26> The TeamSpeak server could not validate your myTeamSpeak ID. Some myTeamSpeak related services are not available.
<08:40:26> Reconnecting might solve the issue.

log out and log in did not resolve the issue and reinstallation did not so far identity deleted and created newā€¦

what is the problem?

1 Like

same thing, it didnā€™t help me :frowning:

There is nothing more we can advice because there is nothing else that could cause this message.
Your client or the server can not reach our services and so a myTS ID could not be validated.

3 Likes

Hello,
If i connect to my TS server, it write me ā€œThe TeamSpeak server could not validate your myTeamspeak ID. Some myTeamspeak related services are not available. Reconnecting might solve the issue.ā€ Please can you help mi with error?PoznĆ”mka 2021-08-31 224335

Take a look at this post, It might help you :slight_smile:

The TeamSpeak server could not validate your myTeamSpeak ID - TeamSpeak 3 Client - TeamSpeak

Can you help me please? How I can verify which version is my server?

Itā€™s very easy to check your serverā€™s version. Click on the serverā€™s name, and chech in the right side bellow the server banner. It says exactly what version you have.

2 Likes

Hello im Sepe2k,

i use ts3 since 2017 and i got some problems after i reset my PC to factory settings. I downlaoded teamspeak3 again and sign in. I cant see my badges in ts3 client! But if i log into myteamspeak.com, i can see all my badges. at %appdata% at ts3client by badges i have all badges and i try to logout from ts3 client and reset my passwort few timesā€¦ nothing helptā€¦

And i got 1 more problem. If i join any teamspeak server is this apears in red : The TeamSpeak server could not validate your myTeamSpeak ID. Some myTeamSpeak related services are not available.
<03:03:32> Reconnecting might solve the issue.

I need really help to fix my whole ts3 client.

Kind regards Sepe2k

Hey @Kash1nko

Please take a look into the top of this Thread: The TeamSpeak server could not validate your myTeamSpeak ID

Reading this, we might assume you havenā€™t entered or even thought of your Recovery Key. Right now, as you have reset your password, youā€™ll either need to copy your local Identity, use Fallback option (with which youā€™ll lost every Bookmark and other settings saved on myTS) and import previously exported Identity.

If you donā€™t have your Identity exported, youā€™ll have to use Fallback. Youā€™ll lose your Bookmarks and other, but you shouldnā€™t have this error anymore. Youā€™ll also need to generate new Recovery Key, and this time save it to safe place.

Thank you! I have version 3.13.6 Linux. Is it latest version?

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: How do I get a new recovery key? My Badges are not shown in client

Yes, at the moment this is the latest stable build.

Hi, I had some open support tasks in the past regarding my TeamSpeakID. Support proposed to change my password and try again. Unfortunately it is not possible to change password in MyTeamSpeak Account.

I enter my password, enter new password and repeat (all double and triple checked) but if I hit the ā€œChange Passwordā€ button nothing happens.

Could you please help me.

Thank you and best regards

Where do you do that?
TS3 or TS5 or mobile client or on myteamspeak.com ?

Did change my password more than once in clients (not on mobile) and on website.

Are you still logged into your account?

Are you sure the old password is the right one?

What does your client log tells you?

1 Like

Hi Chris,

I tried it on myteamspeak.com and I am sure that I did type in the right password. It is the password I used to log into the myteaamspeak-account.

The Client log says:
The TeamSpeak server could not validate your myTeamSpeak ID. Some myTeamSpeak related services are not available. Reconnecting might solve the issue.

And reconnecting does not fix the problem.

The problem is that without sync I have to request new user rights from admin every time I connect to the server from a new device.