It’s Halloween! It’s Halloween!
The moon is full and bright
And we shall see what can’t be seen
On any other night
Skeletons and Ghosts and Ghouls
Grinning Goblins fighting duels
Werewolves rising from their tombs
Witches on their magic brooms
In masks and gown
We haunt the street
And knock on doors
For trick or treat
Tonight we are
The king and queen
For oh tonight
You may want keep an eyeball on our “Book Of Faces”, “Jitter” and “Twitcher” in the upcoming nights.
This year there will be 2 badges to add to your tombstones. A treat for everyone and a trick which is limited to only the quickest of fiends.
Scrolls relating to the “Twitcher”
- The streams will take place at the following dates/times: Halloween itself 12:00 - 18:00 & Tuesday November 2nd 00:00 - 06:00 (DE time)
- You will require a “Twitcher” account to participate
- Make sure that you don’t block whispers from strangers (If you’re not sure about this, you can check this via: Settings -> “Block Whispers from Strangers” so please make sure whispers aren’t blocked as we will be DM’ing you if you win).
- The game itself is simple. Green light, red light. Everytime the traffic light turns green, enter !redeem. The quickest entries will receive a badge code for the limited edition trick badge.
- Remember to give our “Twitcher” a follow so you can see when we go live via our notification. Our “Twitcher” account is: https://www.twitch.tv/teamspeak_tv
- Important: If you win a code, it will expire within 24 hours so please redeem this straight away to avoid dissapointment.
- Codes will be evenly distributed across the entire day to ensure every spook zone has a chance to earn this.
- Finally, you can only win one code.
How can I redeem my spooky codes?
This handy FAQ link shows every way to redeem a code: