In masks and gown
We haunt the street
And knock on doors
For trick or treat
Tonight we are
The king and queen
For oh tonight
It’s Halloween!

You may want keep an eyeball on our “Book Of Faces”, “Jitter” and “Twitcher” in the upcoming nights.

This year there will be 2 badges to add to your tombstones. A treat for everyone and a trick which is limited to only the quickest of fiends.

Scrolls relating to the “Twitcher”

• The streams will take place at the following dates/times: Halloween itself 12:00 - 18:00 & Tuesday November 2nd 00:00 - 06:00 (DE time)
  • You will require a “Twitcher” account to participate
  • Make sure that you don’t block whispers from strangers (If you’re not sure about this, you can check this via: Settings → “Block Whispers from Strangers” so please make sure whispers aren’t blocked as we will be DM’ing you if you win).

• The game itself is simple. Green light, red light. Everytime the traffic light turns green, enter !redeem. The quickest entries will receive a badge code for the limited edition trick badge.
  • Remember to give our “Twitcher” a follow so you can see when we go live via our notification. Our “Twitcher” account is: Twitch
  • Important: If you win a code, it will expire within 24 hours so please redeem this straight away to avoid dissapointment.
  • Codes will be evenly distributed across the entire day to ensure every spook zone has a chance to earn this.
  • Finally, you can only win one code.

How can I redeem my spooky codes?

This handy FAQ link shows every way to redeem a code:

(EN) https://support.teamspeak.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002744897-How-do-I-find-redeem-badges-
(DE) https://support.teamspeak.com/hc/en-us/articles/4407921464465-Wie-findet-man-löst-man-Abzeichen-ein-

38 Likes

Happy Halloween :jack_o_lantern:

7 Likes

Poggers

3 Likes

spooky laugh

3 Likes

Remember: This must be turned OFF

ezgif.com-gif-maker

5 Likes

Happy Halloween :jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern:

4 Likes

Happy Halloween!

2 Likes

Happy halloween! My only question is, by DE you mean Delaware, USA time or German time?

4 Likes

Can not wait love collecting the TS badges and this is a great idea a long with the classic 2021 Halloween badge gonna be fun.

anyone wondering what time the stream will be exactly in there time zone go over to twitch and look at team speaks schedule (would link it but i dont know if i can post links lmao) and it will tell you exactly when the trick or treat stream event will start in your time zone. :+1:

2 Likes

It‘s the German time ([C]entral[E]uropean[T]ime).

3 Likes

Current feedback from me about the event:

Event all well and good, but not really cool solved.

You could have taken some money in hand and maybe plan it with 2-3 streamers, pack some music in the background, a reasonable background made by an agency for example with different scenes + animations etc… This would have much more community activity and at the same time more interactions.

Sure, the event is far from over, but a little more professionalism I would have liked. Is cool and fun to look at, but well, no idea. I hope that now also times more active things with streamers on Twitch thereby come back as with the former “TeamSpeak Esports Master”

3 Likes

Screenshot_21

After 2.5 hours.

FINALLY. :heart_eyes:

ok cool

1 Like

Let me be happy :frowning:

yes i said its cool

1 Like

Hi, It must be done in green or orange ?

@Karazhan. The rule says green light, so you are supposed to type the “!redeem” that time.
But you have to consider the latency between you and the broadcaster - which you can see it inside the stream. Personally, with 1,67 latency i typed it while it was orange. (And won the code) :slight_smile:

1 Like

ahhhhh just burned 3 hours and got nothing. :hot_face: :pensive:

2 Likes

How many have not tried today and have not given the code ((
Hello everyone) I haven’t been here for a long time, I had a serious illness, I’m glad to see you all again :partying_face:

hi happy halloween