Ts3 3.6.0 addons incompatible

idk

Good Morning @Checkedsauce7 ,

Please take have a look into this Thread:

The Plugin Author must update his Plugin to API Version 26

But if you want to get back to the Old Version (3.5.6) then please do the following:

Streamdeck Plugin doesn’t work anymore, ClientQuery by ZerGo0

very sad , an according to Downloads highly used .

The update broke my addons I have tried to uninstall and reinstall them but it didn’t work.

1 Like

The Plugin Author needs to update his Plugin to API Version 26

If you want to downgrade your Client to the Old Version back then,

Please use the following link to download the previous TeamSpeak 3 client version :

http://files.teamspeak-services.com/releases/client/3.5.6/

Edit: I see you have the Control Plugin. Here is an updated Version:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1X4BX0lFxPg_pyBMX_S65AwCm-Vfqx1kr/view

1 Like

What the hell is a c++? I have never heard of that. But I can give you the igsact error code that ts is giving us after you guys updated it…

Plugin failed to load: Api version is not compatible: 23 (minimum: 26, current: 25)

That is what it is giving us when we try to use our plugins. And I use my teamspeak a lot this is not right there should be a way around this or a remediate fix or something!!!

The plugin you want to use must be updated from Plugin author or as an option you downgrade back to 3.5.6 as long this did not happen.

C++ is programming language for software developers.

3 Likes

If anyone (like me) is using CrossVR’s logitech G-key plugin it’s now incompatible.
I’ve forked his repo for the plugin, updated it and created a pull request for new API version, but until He will accept that PR You can use release from my fork to continue using the plugin with 3.6.0: Release v1.2 · KombatPL/gkey_plugin · GitHub

Also it would be awesome to get updated plugin for the G15 keyboard LCD (yes there are people using it in 2023), or at least point me to it’s source code - I’d try to update it myself.

1 Like

Yeah i need it to

do we know when this is going to be updated by TeamSpeak Systems GmbH

1 Like

What for Plugins?

If you mean the Control Plugin and the Client Query plugin then please open the following Link:

1 Like

Yeah not sure if the plugins can update until this TeamSpeak-Systems/ts3client-pluginsdk: TeamSpeak 3 Client Plugin SDK (github.com) is updated

1 Like

Yes, they can. Even though the client plugin SDK was not updated since version 24, plugin authors only need to change the Qt version they compile against to the newest one used by the TS client. And ofc they need to set the API version to 26 to indicate the update.

3 Likes

oh tyvm I wasn’t sure if just changing Qt and version would work

Also is it me or the chatbox is a bit broken cause it keeps replacing my chat with Enter Chat Message text

In case u manage to update the G15/19 Plugin pls let me know. YES, the best keyboard ever is still in use and the interaction it allowed was amazing :smiley: Hope to get back the possibility to perform actions in TS3 without buying a 2nd monitor or switching out of any game soon!

1 Like

This is one of the most botched releases I’ve seen so far in my history with teamspeak… You did not even update your own plug-ins before releasing 3.6.0?

When will the versions for all the plug-ins by TeamSpeakSystems GmbH be available? E.g. LUA, ClientQuery, etc.

so i play fivem as a cop and we use TeamSpeak for our radio and my PTT is on my controller ive tried to uninstall the plugin multiple times and for some reason it says its not compatible 23 out of 26 or something like that im just wondering if im doing anything wrong if somebody could please help that would be awesome

Then please contact the Plugin Author that He must update his Plugin to API Version 26.

When you say Control Plugin, then please download the updated Version here:

1 Like

it wont let me download any of those files it just says copy file name

never mind i figured it out thank you so much for your help

How did you fix it? I’m having the same problem