TS5 Client flags

Display country flag on clients. All new TeamSpeak is great idea,but it sure misses one thing that is FLAGS! i just can’t give up on clicking on clients and viewing their flags. Whos with me? @ts5 @idea

4 Likes

its okay, but why the code and syle and iconpack tag?

2 Likes

Hi,

I would prefer some new country icons. Just to get rid of the old icons, which are implemented in the TS3 client. Take here an example.

grafik

7 Likes

do you need them that badly?

1 Like

nice, new country icon for ts3 and ts5 client it would be great :smiley:
in ts3 old country flag icon is little pixels for me , i think is old 16x16 resolution if they create new icons for ts5 they can replace in ts3 too :smiley:

2 Likes

It has to be coded, and implemented from icon pack.

I need them that badly.

To be honest not only flags, and server icons too. If you open your phone client you see the server group icons pixeled too. My only solution to this issue was to add icons with 20x20 resolution and everything looked great, except the flags :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah the server icons are also not good, if you use a resolution like 16x16 directly. I just used 128x128 which is under 8kb and it worked fine. Now there’s an high resolution on the phone. :iphone:

Otherweise you can change the country flags by your own - so you replace the data, remove the old country flags and replace them simply. :fire:

1 Like

That’s nice. Never thought about it to be honest.

2 Likes

we use 32x32 png icons on our server and its looks great on desktop and mobile client too

1 Like

I agree with you :slight_smile:

1 Like

i think that will not fit to some of the flags, but i’am voting for any kind of flags

How do u see png icons on android client,
I dont see any server group icons on android except for the default server admin one?

i think for some reason you can’t download the icons.
maybe router settings or isp or something.
i see all icons on any server.

Could u help me here on this thread

If u can, thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

16x16 is old resolution but it should work.
Try to join another server and check the icons appear or not.

I checked in another servers and found out its not an issue of icons
When I check client info, I cannot see any server groups apart from the default ones (Server admin, etc).

1 Like

Yeah hat the same