Twitch Integration

Hello,

I would like to make sure that if someone is follow / sub to my twitch channel and they connect to my TeamSpeak with their MyTeamSpeak account with the integration of their Twitch account, that they are the role.

I don’t know if this is clear to you, I’m using Google Translate since I’m French ^^

Thanks in advance.

Not quite sure if I catch your meaning but there is a Twitch-Integration.

So far I have been unable to find the settings using TS5 but it is working using TS3 so I guess this feature has not been ported to the new client GUI yet (or I am blind).

You can configure it by editing the virtual server (“right click -> edit virtual server” on the topmost channel of your Teamspeak).

From there you need to go into the “Integrations”-tab and setup your Twitch-Connection.
Keep in mind that you can only connect one single twitch-channel per virtualserver though.

Edit:
For anyone stumbling upon this post in the future: You need to have your Twitch- and myTeamspeak-Accounts connected already in order to be able to setup server-integration in the first place :wink:

Thanks for your answer but I can’t install :frowning:

Check if your servergroup has the b_virtualserver_modify_integrations permission set :slight_smile:

If that’s the case and you are still unable to setup the integration you may need to update your server though Twitch-Integration got introduced pretty long ago (3.6.1 according to the changelog).

My servergroup is ok

And my version of teampseak is ok too

Are you connecting to your server using a bookmark by any chance?
There is a little checkbox about “sending myTeamspeak info” or something like that.
That needs to be ticked.

Edit:
Nevermind, just checked.
That box is also present using the normal “connection dialogue”.
So either way you need to tick that box :slight_smile:

You lost me :rofl:

How do i know if i connect to my server using a bookmark and where to find the option “sending myTeamspeak info” or/and “connection dialogue” to check.

The normal “connection dialogue” is accessed by clicking “Connections -> Connect” in the upper left corner.

The dialogue looks something like this (I marked the checkbox):

2020-05-03 23_57_42-Connect

If you are using a bookmark then you are connecting by clicking an entry of the “Bookmarks”-tab (right next to Connections).

In this case you need to click on “Bookmarks -> Manage Bookmarks” and edit the corresponding Bookmark for your server like so (checkbox is marked again):

You are the best !
Thank you very much :smiley:

Is it working now? If so: Glad I could help :slight_smile:

Indeed it seems to work ^^
Thanks again

1 Like