What can i do when i do not hear anything or can't talk

It’s default communication device, it’s still working fine with discord and the software I use to make calls for work.

I’m not sure how to mess with profile stuff though in TS. I can adjust the playback device and those settings, but I’m not certain how to find the profile stuff

Check the playback device in TS.
About the profil when you press ctrl+s you can check the profil for the connection in the submenu : just click “more” and check the profil in the playback section.

I recently started playing gta5 rp and they use ts for prox chat. It was working fine one min then the next everything was muted and it doesnt pick up my mic. I cant even here when people connect to the channel and i didnt change any settings. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled looked thru my settings and nothing. It was deadass just so random it worked at 12:30 then was broke at 1…

Isn’t there a plugin running that mutes everything?

Else follow the guide from first post.

2 Likes

With a USB-C headset plugged in, after losing connection and automatically reconnecting, the microphone won’t work anymore, though I can hear the others talk.
Unplugging and plugging the headset back in does not solve the issue. Only once I manually reconnect the microphone sound is picked up again.

Device: SM-N986B
TeamSpeak Client: 3.3.8

I have voip pluggin but i havent changed anything in those settings.

I found out that this problem occurs only with the TeamSpeak App being in the background during the reconnect.

How doe i get my mic to work push to talk shows lit up but no sound

Does it work if you are talking without ptt?

post moved by mod

Hi,Since yesterday, every time I enter TS, even though the microphone is connected to the computer, no sound is sent to the other party. I tried on other servers, but it still did not work. How do I fix the problem?(Windows 7,64Bit)

Please read the 1st Post of this Thread. :slight_smile:

post moved by moderator

Hello, I have a guy having issues with capture, in testing the microphone shows capturing his voice, but I can’t hear him, his microphone is selected correctly both in TS and Windows, any ideas how to fix it so we could hear him?

Hi guys.
I got a problem, on the the TeamSpeak 3 Client. When i connect to a server, i dont hear people talking, but they hear me. The headset is plugged in, because i can hear the test sound system. I already reinstalled TS two times, once with the uninstall, and then manually, but neither of them worked. It shows a crossed out speaker icon next to my username.

Your problem is that your speaker is disabled.

There are several ways to re-enable it:

TeamSpeak 3 Settings

• Select the correct output device for your playback profile in the TS3 settings.
    Go to Tools -> Options -> Playback -> Choose the right profile -> choose the right playback device

TeamSpeak Server

• Select the correct playback profile on the server
    Go to Self -> Playback Profile -> select your previously correctly set playback profile

activate_speakers_self

Connection to the server

• Select the correct playback profile when connecting to the server.
    To do this, go to Connections -> Connect -> More -> Playback Profile -> Select your previously correctly set playback profile

activate_speakers_connection

• Select the correct playback profile in the bookmark of the server.
    To do this, go to Bookmarks -> Manage Bookmarks -> Select the respective server -> Go advanced -> Playback Profile -> Select your previously correctly set playback profile

activate_speakers_bookmark

PS: If your microphone is also disabled, the same possibilities apply to the Capture Profile as to the Playback Profile.

EDIT: I added some details to my post.

2 Likes

Thank you very much, the problem is solved now.

I have the rpoblem thta every ingame can hear me but whatever i do i cant hear anyone??? BUT when i try the test sound i hear the woman??? please help me…

Sounds like the output mode for TS3 is not using the default sound device for the playback

1. In TS3 go to the Settings → options menu
  2. in the options window select the playback pane
  3. click the play test sound button
  4. If you have sound your done
  5. Select the Playback device dropdown and select another device
  6. click apply
  7. return to step 3 unless all devices have been tried.

Make sure that in Self → playback profile the correct profile is checked.

1 Like

hi I wanted to know why in the latest beta version the audio does not work!

just saying audio doesn’t work doesn’t say much. Please describe your problem in detail.

the audio is not captured from the source, or from the microphone, when I do the test for the setting of the audio, when I press strart recording, I change the microphone!