What is the status for next beta client?

Unfortunately, the team still didn’t understand that communication is the basis of a business, but hey, they decided not to listen to the community. Like the license system they say, your team. Your rules and yet we are limited to 32 locations.

3 Likes

I’ll hope for a few changes as well. :pray:

3 Likes

A lot of people do

3 Likes

Are there any information about the number of employees? Never saw something like this

Are you reffering to the twitter reply they sent?

Actually not really. 5.0.0-beta.26 was “released” or spotted some hours ago. Sadly there’s no client update to download it… I’m really wondering what’s going on right now.

You may can take a look at this post:

Thanks, I searched the internet for the number of employeed but didn’t find anything :smiley:
I still have no idea why they are so few employees. I mean they dominated the market of Voip for a long time :confused:

1 Like

According to the site https://www.owler.com/company/discordinc, Teamspeak has the opportunity to hire more developers (scroll down and look at the Top competitors or alternatives-Section)

1 Like

It’s not that hard to find out an estimated amount of how many Employees they company has, but I won’t go Into detail.

1 Like

I would rather care for the work they are into instead of caring about their no. of employees. I am disappointed by their marketing and management tactics. After 7 months of seeing nothing in the beta client which can be defined as progress they seems like they are still in early alpha phase with just the layout app ready.

No features updated.
I do not see any progress done in last 4 months on their Trello tasks either.

At least last year they were teasing TS5 features and using their social media platforms to actively attract users to their new platform but now even that is drop dead. (This happens when you cannot deliver your product to the public because its not finished yet.)

Either you got nothing new and attractive to portray and attract the public or you just lost track of this project and you are not willing to finish it anymore.

2 Likes

It’d be great if they didn’t go the niantic route and not say anything until the last minute.

We understand that there is a roadmap that basically shows us what you’re working on, or what you are doing but please - a couple of infos would be great. While the No Mans Sky method worked for them it doesn’t work for you. You have a complete host of people that could communicate with the userbase. And I’m not talking nightlies or such. A lot of your beta users are devs themselves and would like some insight into your sprints. Just having some kind of sign of life would be great. Being completely shut off doesnt help!

I don’t know if this has anything to do with the ongoing silence about TeamSpeak but since 16.06.2020 there is a new executive Director in TeamSpeak named “André Oliver Mies” more information can be found here.

3 Likes

Yup… that’s way too interesting.

1 Like

I’d be careful sharing stuff like that @MCG (Speaking out of experience)

5 Likes

it is public information though… so nothing to be careful about that…

6 Likes

So once again they are pulling the silent card? How many times do they have to do this and realize they only hurt themselves… Speak to the people that support you. It’s really not hard to have 1 person communicate… I’d really like to have an idea when to expect another beta update, is there anything we can do to help, it feels like everything has come to a halt…

5 Likes

A new Update at Nortdata about TeamSpeak (2019 Revenue)

4 Likes

Teamspeak is officially dead?

1 Like

Oh wow that could explain why it’s so slow they simply can’t afford to pay workers to work on it anymore, probably why responses back have been lack luster too. Maybe they should just sell the company to a place that can actually bring it back to life.

1 Like

Unless they’ve burnt through cash in this current fiscal year or covid has hit them hard they should be fine for a few years.

2 Likes