You can't connect to a server?

Please follow this Thread: You cant connect to a Server?

1 Like

Still doesn’t work, and here’s what I’ve done so far:

• I’ve entered the correct server
  • Server is not offline
  • I am able to connect to the TS Test Servers
  • Client is not blocked by firewall
  • I have allowed UDP traffic through my firewall settings
1 Like

There is no server running under this address or IPs or the host does block the connections to it.

2 Likes

How can I get the host to un-block the connections to the server?

1 Like

Ask the host?

2 Likes

Hi, My Teampeak doesn’t work because it says failed to connect, it says failed to connect. If you know how to work it out, please write it down for me. I tried to erase TeamSpeak and take it off again, but it just won’t. If you knew this problem, I’d appreciate it!

1 Like

Please read post one from current thread.

4 Likes

I’ve tried this TeamSpeak IP for you, and they’re both working for me. But the rest of what you said to me, I don’t know how to do it. Since I’m not very good with computers, can you explain to me by the steps? You may be right that something blocked that port or some of it. At the end of what you wrote me, too, if you can explain it to me because on that TeamSpeak server when I was, I was working without a problem and I’ve been trying for about a month and a half and I can’t get in.

1 Like

Hey. I have a problem with the TS3 Server im using for years. The problem started since today and havn’t happend before. I randomly lose the connection the the server like every 5 minutes I am on it and it takes 60-90 seconds untill i reconnect again. Im living in the same household with a friend of mine and he doesn’t have the problem. I changed my internet cable to make sure that it’s not the cables fault, but that didn’t change anything. I havn’t had any updates today/yesterday that may have changed something. Everything is the same like yesterday, but yesterday I didn’t have the problem. Also two things so you don’t have to ask 1 : I am directly connected to my router with a cable and 2 : I only dc in teamspeak. Everything else works perfectly fine.

1 Like

Hi there,
I have a problem because I can no longer join a TS3 server. Whenever I miss it: Can’t connect to the server. I can use other servers and no, the server is not offline. I was actually able to use the TS server the whole time but suddenly no longer. I checked the firewall but everything is correct. I even added a rule to make it work. I changed the ping via CMD to 8.8.8.8 | in the system control with IPv4 I also changed the DNS to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.8.1 but that doesn’t help.

please help

1 Like

what is 8.8.8.1?
google dns is 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4.

Any error message? or log?

2 Likes

Yeah i tried that too, but some guys on youtube sad i should try 8.8.8.1

1 Like

Don’t know what this, but you could try cloudflare’s
1.1.1.1 , 1.0.0.1

2 Likes

Still dont work :confused:

1 Like

I have already checked my firewall but nothing was blocked. I also added a rule that should work and the server did not block me because I also tried another ID and account

1 Like

I had TS on my old phone and my phone suffered a literal meltdown when it overheated during a charging session (hit by a power surge).

I got a refurbished Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus (same model as my old phone), recovered my TS account and reinstalled the app on the new device.

I cant join any channels now for some reason. Its constantly stuck on “trying to connect” whenever I attempt to join a channel. I will sit there and wait for it to load and I’m stuck for up to 5 minutes before it boots me off the app entirely.

Any advice?

1 Like

check the log files to see if you can find any info in them :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nothing :confused:

1 Like

More important is what i wrote in the main post of this thread.

4 Likes

What the, I wasnt aware my original post was merged with this one, sorry!

1 Like