You can't connect to a server?

Nothing :confused:

1 Like

More important is what i wrote in the main post of this thread.

4 Likes

What the, I wasnt aware my original post was merged with this one, sorry!

1 Like

No problem :grin:

The forum only tells you in the original thread that it was moved but doesn’t when something was moved from somewhere else.

3 Likes

I checked out your original post. I cant even get on the test servers listed. I used to be able to get on via wifi or data. And now I cant get on with either. My chrome book will allow it but not my phone any more. I dont understand. I have tried all the various suggestions I’ve been seeing in the thread here and nothing has worked. I dont get it.

I want to access with my mobile data like I used to so a firewall isnt really an issue there.

1 Like

Hello. I have a problem with accessing a specific teamspeak3 server.

I tried to run as administrator, reinstall ts3, disable the antivirus and change the date and time but it did not help.

The problem only occurs on home wifi. When I turned on Internet sharing from the phone, the address popped up the first time and it worked, and after switching to home wifi, ts stopped responding (I couldn’t change the channel on which I was and after a while it fired me completely).

I am not very familiar with these topics and have no idea what to do next

1 Like

how can i fixed it ?

1 Like

A friend gave me this current address 87.98.234.152:9950 and works for others. Only on my current internet it does not work. As previously used another it was fine. Same laptop.

1 Like

This can help?

1 Like

Just logged into TS (fully updated) today and getting “Failed to connect to server”, with voicepack “error”. I haven’t changed anything on this PC. Planetside 2, in-game voice works and others aren’t having any problems with TS. Please advise.

1 Like

Please take have a Look here: You can't connect to a server?

1 Like

Somehow, the knee-jerk reflex for many (especially in the IT sector) is to attribute the cause to (ie: blame) the end user. Others shrug and say, “That’s the way it is. Technology isn’t perfect.”, which is like putting technology in the same category as the weather. No. It’s WRITTEN (‘coded’) by PEOPLE, many of whom are relatively unaccountable for their screw-ups. There would be at least some comfort in knowing that the person who caused a seemingly random server issue for so many was in some way penalized.

1 Like

Hello everyone

I have a problem with connection to the TS3 server. When i want to login its gonna write me " Failed to connect to server". In the pasti dont have problem with connect in to the server. I try reinstall TS3 and didn`t work.

Could you pls help me?
Thank you…

1 Like

And you can look into this Thread: You can't connect to a server?

1 Like

Hi everyone! On my Iphone when attempting to connect to any TS3 server I get stuck on “Logging In” and eventually I get a Network Error. Any ideas on how to fix this?

1 Like

Did you Tried to reinstall the Teamspeak 3 Client ? Maybe the Installation just failed…

1 Like

I have attempted to reinstall it multiple times and that does not fix it. It just spins on Logging In… forever but nothing ever happens and I cannot connect.

It says “Could not resolve host name. Make sure you have a network connection.” The hostname is accurate.

1 Like

Hello I have recently noticed that no one can connect to my TeamSpeak

I have tried to connect with just “SkyHCF” my server nickname “ts.skyhcf.net” my domain and i have also tried the backend IP! I need help! I have already allowed the ports thru ufw and IPtables! Im using Ubuntu 18.04.05!

• Jack
1 Like

I have tried everything in the list above, and nothing helped, my friend cannot join my hosted server, it even appears in the server list, but says error and displays “Failed to connect to server” when trying to join it. Please help.

1 Like

I am from Myanmar, i can’t connect to any server.

1 Like