How do I get a new recovery key? My Badges are not shown in client

enough?

So when you got a new key , then you made a fallback and your bookmarks stay gone because the online content was deleted. There is no way to get them back from the account.

Badges stay.

4 Likes

No, i never did the fallback, and i’m using the same account, i don’t have a 2nd account.
and there’s not a badge or anything else, btw, when i try to recover the key, nothing happens

And you did not reset your password?
From the log it looks like you did because sync could not be initialized.

3 Likes

yes i did, but i use TS3 since there was not the myTeamSpeak client integration when there was the identity only, and i have the .ini file, and I have never seen the message about the recovery key.
i can login in to the client and in the dashboard, and yes, it’s the same account.

Then please read post 2 of this thread.

2 Likes

Hello, I enter the code for the badges, but they do not appear in my list of available ones.

try logging out and logging in again

I tried it

then like this, uninstall teamspeak, but don’t delete the teamspeak data but just delete the TS program and reinstall and try logging in and see if it can

I have 2 accounts, on one the icons are displayed correctly, on the other they are notScreenshot_5

then you got bored of it, try it like I told you

If one account shows the icons in client then you can at least connect to our services.

My wild guess because we got no logs.
The account that does not show them in client had a password reset and you did not enter the recovery key yet or you did not make a fallback.

5 Likes

Hey i don´t see my Badges on the Website i see 16 but in the Client i dont see my Badges

Where i can find recovery key?

At the place where you copied it to, when the client told you to copy it.

There is no way to get a recovery key back in case you did not copy it or wrote it down.

3 Likes

Hi, I reset my ACCount password, I logged in to my TeamSpeak, in TS3, but all my bookmarks, identities, and badges are disappeared, but if I go in my web dashboard, I can see all my badges, and I’m using the auto-sync.

When you reset your password, you then need to enter Recovery Key in TS Client. This Recovery Key was given to you on the first startup and you were meant to save it in secure place.

If you don’t have that Recovery Key, you’re basically screwed, cause you won’t be able to decrypt your account details. The only way would be to use Fallback, but this wipes everything.

And no, TS Staff can’t give you your Recovery Key or any new one. You are the only one who was able to see it and it was you that had to save it.

1 Like

The website is clearly telling you about the loss of data and you must’ve confirmed it.

To do a Fallback read my first reply in that thread. There you get at least back into your account and the badges back.

6 Likes

I need a new recovery key. I can’t even find my old key. So when I logg in into my account my favorit lists and badges are gone. Need help please.