📢 (Over) myTeamSpeak Maintenance 🛠️(Jan 16 - 19 2024)

I have a quick question, my friend reset the recovery key while synchronization was turned off, is there a chance that his identity will come back when synchronization returns, or not because he reset the key?

1 Like

2 Days ago I just started Ts3 like i normally do and then my Identity is just gone.
My saved Servers are gone my Avatar gone all gone. Felt like a fresh install of Teamspeak.
I noticed this all happend while Teamspeak login was down for mutiple Days. Maybe this has smth do to with it ?
The Logs from that Day: 2024-01-18 16:15:06.072282|WARNING |ProtobufRPC | |Server at URL https://clientapi.myteamspeak.com/authentication responded: 503 Service Unavailable
2024-01-18 16:15:07.825493|INFO |ClientUI | |Created default identity
2024-01-18 16:15:12.512441|WARNING |ProtobufRPC | |Server at URL https://clientapi.myteamspeak.com/integration responded: 503 Service Unavailable
2024-01-18 16:15:12.512441|INFO | | |failed to get user integration list from server

1 Like

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: Account issues after or during maintenance (Jan 16 - 19 2024)

Changing the Password, Email, Recovery should not have any negative effect for this maintenance.

Only resetting the password and then doing Fallback instead of using the Recovery key is as critical as it would be without the current maintenance.

3 Likes

Hello, short question. It is already clear how long it might take to maintain the sync.

Unfortunately not.

We just took system online minutes ago and our sync and results and logs show us lots of problems.

3 Likes

Thank you for the info. so it may take a while

Hello, I cannot log in to my account.
While trying to log in to my myteamspeak account, I received an error saying “your password or gmail is incorrect” and I thought I wrote a wrong password and I tried to reset my password by clicking “forgot my password” but I got an error saying “Transaction queries could not be completed”. I would be happy if you can help, myteamspeak team.

You both are logged in here with the same login data the client or myTS page do use.

Nothing is lost. Please do not touch your account data during this maintenance.

4 Likes

myTeamSpeak is undergoing maintenance again. We’ll keep you posted about any updates.

7 Likes

Hi, do you have any idea when the maintenance might end? Since in the post from 8 hours ago you didn’t communicate a time.

No we have no ETA.

We hope tomorrow but this whole database integration to the new system doesn’t work nicely as it should and breaks. Also the database is very big and takes much time for each try and test.

10 Likes

Thanks for merging my topic into this, I didn’t realise there were multiple maintenance threads, only saw this one at first!

https://community.teamspeak.com/t/megathread-myteamspeak-maintenance/42841/13

Will keep an eye on this thread thanks.

1 Like

The system is live again and we are monitoring everything.

It could be that we turn on maintenance and off again to see results or differences or fix upcoming errors.

• Sync data are in state before first maintenance 2024-01-16T10:00:00Z

• Website is partly live and some points like badges and server nickname may not load at this moment.

• Client badges and own and contacts myTS avatar do not work at the moment. Client will print Error 500 in log here.

11 Likes

if i request a new recovery key are the old bookmarks and ts identity diferent or the same?

Is it possible to recover acc data with a TS Identity?

@DetlfeMueller
Both questions combined in one post brings up this questions.

Why do you want a new Recovery Key?
You can create a new one as long you are logged in the client and it doesn’t tells you that encryption is wrong.

Why do you need to recover anything?
Recovery is only possible with an old recovery key.

If you get asked to enter your recovery key, then please tell us if you changed following

during half maintenance 2024-01-17T10:00:00Z2024-01-18T10:00:00Z

• Password (password reset)
  • Email change
  • Creation of a new Recovery Key
4 Likes

Everyone with broken account state after the maintenance 2024-01-16T10:00:00Z2024-01-19T08:00:00Z

On Monday there will be a new thread related to broken accounts and recovery.
It's clearly our fault and we will do everything to get your synced data back in case you lost them.

Feel free to post here. Your posts will be merged and answered then.

Please tell us if you have changed anything on your account data this week.
Account data can be Password, Email and Recovery Key which can effect such broken state.

7 Likes

As announced some posts related to this got moved.

There is a new thread where you can report in case you got an issue and used client or changed a account within that time frame 2024-01-16T10:00:00Z2024-01-26T20:00:00Z

4 Likes