📢 (Over) myTeamSpeak Maintenance 🛠️(Jan 16 - 19 2024)

Hey all! :wave:

2024-01-16T10:00:00Z→2024-01-16T18:00:00Z all myTS services will be temporarily unavailable due to ongoing maintenance. This includes for example: synchronization, badges, badge redemption, logins, avatars, and account creation.

The expected downtime is three hours :hourglass_flowing_sand:

There’s no need to report any issues during the downtime as we’re actively working on the services.

Thank you! :saluting_face:

Latest Update

Your account broke during or after maintenance?

8 Likes

Update: The maintenance will be extended by 2 hours. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

We’ll keep you up-to-date about any changes.

• time has been updated in the primary post.
6 Likes

I have bad news

Update 2: The maintenance will be extended by another 3 hours . We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

We’ll keep you up-to-date about any changes.

• time has been updated in the primary post.

Update 3: We are still not done. But should be ready to turn everything back on in some minutes :pray:

Update 4: We are still not finished with the maintenance :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: That’s all I can say at the moment.

8 Likes

We appreciate your patience during the maintenance downtime. Our team is working hard to resolve the situation as quickly as possible. We are confident that we will be able to restore full service soon. Thank you for your continued support and understanding.

8 Likes

I had a domain connected to the Teamspeak IP, and I saw that I couldn’t connect through it. I went to myteamspeak and saw that instead of the IP address of the connected domain there was the name example.com, does anyone know what’s going on, other domains work except this one.

never mind, it works normally now, I don’t know what it was about

but still if someone knows what it was about, he can write ;d

The big maintenance is over.

:warning: We are still working on these

• We are still monitoring our system because some sync processes fail and do not recover.
    It can happen that the logs print Error 503 or “Cancel Read” sometimes.

• Server Nicknames Got fixed and reverted to the state before the maintenance.
    may result into example.com on the website and to NULL in clients
    This happens when Domain or IP are empty. If this was fine yesterday, then we are on it to get it fixed.
    Optional you can edit these Server Nicknames on you own.

:information_source: In general this should work

• Login, Registration, Sync, Changing Password or E-mail should work without problems.

• If avatars are not shown for contacts, a client restart will be needed (from that user). This issue can happen when their TS5 Client was running during the maintenance.

If something does not work as expected, let us know!

The reason for the big maintenance why it took so long:

We just wanted to integrate/move our old user database (the one before maintenance) to a different database.

In our local tests this took less 3 hours and did not ran into any errors, so we had set 3 hours for this whole maintenance.

But in the real scenario with the machine where the database should end on took ~12 hours.
During the night in the second step for integration we run into errors and fixing these took time till late morning.

We are sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused and truly appreciate your patience

10 Likes

@mafosky

We are working on that. I explained it in my post below yours.

4 Likes

iI understand thanks for your answer

Ps
If you like to get it solved faster than we can.
You can just edit these Server Nicknames to their correct value.

2 Likes

moved to this thread

Tried to create an account earlier on the website that wouldn’t work and neither would TS5, managed to make one on TS3 but now i cant activate the account, its just continuously processing I saw this was an issue before, I did comment on the pervious topic but as it was marked as solved I didn’t know if it would be seen hope this can be fixed soon as got some arma to run xD

Still on to do are Sync and login errors

@ToxicGhost141 The sync and login error is what happened to you.
In Web browser or client you may look into the log to see these errors.

3 Likes

Okay thank you will keep an eye out for when you say its fixed :slight_smile:

moved to this thread

I kept getting notifications that MyTeamspeak wasn’t synchronizing so I logged out of it and tried logging back in and found out there was maintenance going on. No problem. Since I logged out, my bookmarks got wiped, but I thought they would come back when I logged back into MyTeamspeak. I’ve since been able to log back into MyTeamspeak but my bookmarks and everything, even my identities aren’t showing up as if everything got wiped.

How can I get my identities and bookmarks back? Aren’t they saved locally?

2 Likes

moved to this thread

it doesnt even nearly work, for me it began 1 week ago, and got worse and worse, since yesterday, the sync completely stopped working, all my favs etc. are not there, thx god i was that clever, to backup my identity

The sync service is currently in maintenance mode for another backup and then try to fix the problem that it fails and does not recover.

This will take some hours.

Sorry

5 Likes

moved to this thread

I can not Synch. It shows a warning: ProtobufRPC Warning Server at URL https://clientapi.myteamspeak.com/synchronization responded: 503

Can someone help?

1 Like

Hello, some days ago a problem has startet for me, i cant sync to my Teamspeak Account but i’m logged in and everything works fine, until today :frowning:

i tried to logout and login again to my account, it worked fine but now all my servers are gone and i got still this error logs (i will post them at the end). i tried to unsintall and install it again but it has not solved the problem. i can login, join servers but it wont sync my data :frowning:

error code:

17.01.2024 16:22:18 Bookmarks Info Collecting autoconnect bookmarks
17.01.2024 16:22:18 Newsticker Info Newsticker next check: Do Jan 18 17:01:14 2024
17.01.2024 16:22:49 ProtobufRPC Warning Server at URL https://clientapi.myteamspeak.com/synchronization responded: 503 Service Unavailable
17.01.2024 16:23:08 ProtobufRPC Warning Server at URL https://clientapi.myteamspeak.com/synchronization responded: 503 Service Unavailable
1 Like