TeamSpeak 3 Client 3.5.1

Please following all of my post! There is not just the -safemode thing.

Open mentioned folder and upload latest file somewhere (like Google Drive etc)

3 Likes

Hello, people from my community have told me that their push-to-talk no longer works

It works fine here.

That’s all detail you have?
Please give us some details about used operation system and device they have their ptt key set.

3 Likes

the problem seems to arise on Mac

1 Like

the person changes the button but it still works not only in voice activation it works

1 Like

OK? will test that in a moment and will report it that did not work.

Meanwhile please forward following

For global hotkeys, you need to enable a setting in the Mac system preferences.

Mac OS 10.9.x

• Open System preferences
  • Security & Privacy
  • Privacy tab
  • Accessibility
  • Enable TeamSpeak 3 or 5 Client

Mac OS 10.15.x

• Open System preferences
  • Security & Privacy
  • Privacy tab
  • Input Monitoring
  • Enable TeamSpeak 3 or 5 Client

(when list does not offer the + button then try to start the app from application folder.)

3 Likes

thank you i pass it on until you see your side

1 Like

Ok. i cleared my cache also and started with -safeload. still crashing on startup. i cannot do anything, because i dont’t even see the client. So i cannot change any options. Installing 3.3.2 works fine

1 Like

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ufPshDjBh0NqRFzglQZGxcu6Y-Ky_diS/view?usp=sharing

1 Like

That attached zip broken.
the crashdump is missing and only a log seems to be included.

@Karazhan
Tested it and works as long i allow it in Mac Os preferences.

3 Likes

Sorry. new try

1 Like

Tnx i will forward this crash dump

3 Likes

The Tessumod plugin is crashing. Please contact the plugin author for this.

I made a mistake it’s -safemode not -safeload (shame on me) i will correct the posts i made.

3 Likes

Many thanks. That solved the problem.

1 Like

Hello, please after I updated Client to 3.5.1 I found out that when I connect to TS3 server I cant see any Server Groups or Channel Groups until I have permission to give/edit them.
Is this a new feature or bug?
If a feature, is there a variable on server to “enable/disable hiding the groups” co I can define which groups will be visible when right-click on user disregarding users actual rights (like it was before 3.5.1 client version)?
Thanks.

2 Likes

Changelog of 3.5.0 says

• Improved client context menu to filter inaccessible groups and permission related tools.

This was changed the way how TeamSpeak version 5 does since first closed beta release.

You will only see a group when you have the permission to add users into.
At the moment there is no settings for this. Not sure if there ever will be one.

4 Likes

Thanks a lot for quick reply. I must have missed 3.5.0 changelog because 3.5.0 was crashing on start for me and I had to revert back to 3.3.2.
Now 3.5.1 works fine so far and I was not sure how to interpret this change.
It would be nice if new variable to show/hide groups present in next version of server. I would appreciate to enable some of them as well as I am happy to hide many of them.

1 Like

The sound quality still not good for me and for my friend. Either way, we just can’t hear each other properly. Any new menu item we are trying to use is simply huge quality degradation for both parties. My friend has a microphone of 140 euros and has a voice as if he had bought it at Tesco. I just don’t understand why the sound is so bad. I just don’t understand why the sound is so bad. …

2 Likes

3.5 has ruined the audio quality from my mic.
In previous version the background noise removal worked perfectly for my mic with no noticeable degradation in voice quality. In this new version, I either have background noise or completely degraded audio quality depending on the position of the slider. Please add an option to use the old noise removal system as it was literally perfect for me.

• Set Playback volume in Client: 0db - default, no adjustment down or up
  • Set Capture volume for microphone in the Operation system/Audio driver: 100, no boost
  • The name about used Sound card/USB Headset: Realtek onboard audio AND Creative AE-5 with ModMic 5
  • What problem do you experience: Capture no longer removes background noise acceptably (Tested locally via capture test)
7 Likes

Since 3.5 the automatic voice volume leveling has been moved to playback, the normalization is of notably lower quality. It now has underlying noise, which just wasn’t present with the capture normalization.
One of our TeamSpeaks’ members also remarked, that sound processing on the sender side would be the normal way to go.

4 Likes