TeamSpeak 5.0.0-beta75

Hi ho,

We can reproduce will fix in beta 76 (release should happen this week)…

…that files and folders get generated on Desktop.

Temp fix for that:

1. Make a right click on the Client shortcut
  2. Choose open file location
  3. Make a right click on the binary TeamSpeak
  4. Choose to create a shortcut
  5. Use this Shortcut for now

In case your client is installed in program files, then you may need to move/copy the whole client till beta 76 is out to fix the issue

This will generate the files in folder in Client folder (which is also wrong but better than desktop) till we bring as fix in beta 76.

…that the Appearance dialog is empty

This happens when System Region is not English or German and language never was set manually.

8 Likes

Good morning,

When I try to go to the “Appearance” tab, nothing appears and I don’t know where the problem is coming from.

I completely uninstalled and reinstalled Teamspeak 5 several times, but the problem persists.

Does anyone have a solution?
Thank you in advance for your answers and your help.

Best regards.

Good morning,

I don’t see the file you mentioned.

As mentioned in the post above, you should just create the file.

1 Like

I don’t see any possibility to create a user at https://translate.tmspk.net

That is correct, you’ll need to wait until further Information get published.

Presumably later this week, as said in the Beta [DE] TS5 Group Chat, by a TeamSpeak Employee.

2 Likes

I would like to ask, after forcibly updating to beta75 under beta74, do the files that should exist under Roming appear on my computer desktop when running ts5? The file names that appear are DawnCache, GPUCache, debug.log, MediaDeviceSalts, and MediaDeviceSalts-journal. I hope the developers can provide explanations and solutions.

Thank you. I have read the discussion below the post and obtained the source. I hope to increase the release of beta76. It is recommended to create a custom language json setting. I don’t really hope to suggest the actual meaning of the defined words on weblate. Again grateful!

I found a solution. You need to right-click the ts icon on the desktop and find the “Start Position (S)” column in the properties, and change the content after it to “C:\Program Files\TeamSpeak” (my ts installation directory). When I opened it at first, it was “C:\Program Files\TeamSpeak\TeamSpeak.exe”, which reminded me of running it repeatedly, so I modified it like this. When I start the ts client again, the prisoners’ files will not be generated on the desktop. . Your suggestion above has the same effect as I thought.
The picture below is what the icon generated on the desktop looks like after I installed beta75 (I am a Chinese, so it is in Chinese)

I was wondering where those files came from since they were not deletable, so i figured I’d close TS5 and was able to delete them from my desktop. The joy was only shortwhile because as I restarted the TS5 client the files were created on my desktop again. Don’t know if that is intended but could also not find a way to reconfigure the location. Thought I might share.

help

How do I get the Spanish language, this appears in that file {“application.ignore_exit_request”:true,“application.minimize_to_tray”:true}

The Spanish Translation for the new TeamSpeak Client doesn’t exist.
But if you want to contribute for the Community Translation, then please
read the Announcement Thread from Staff: TeamSpeak Community Translation

1 Like

So how can I put it in English?

It’s already explained here: