TeamSpeak Client - Checking in with everyone

All caught up :), I’ll leave this open for a few more days.

4 Likes

Ignoring pokes would be Great :smiley:

I have one more Feedback:
Can you add a “Block User Function” that you can ignore friend requests and Group- invites. We also need a block list to be able to unban users. (I don’t mean the already intigrated ignore function in the groups. I would like to have this function in the friends list)

If you don’t want to program the Block-User-Function, then can you please give more options for the group invitations. ( Accept / Reject / Ignore )

Streamers have a large friends list and they want to invite all users to their community group on Teamspeak. When users decline an invitation, they automatically reappear in the “Invite List”. If the streamer now gets some new friends, he loses track of who he has already invited. He will then just invite everyone who shows up in the invite list, because that is the easiest way. Users who have been invited twice and three times will be annoyed. With the “ignore function” you don’t have to delete your friend because of the inadvertent spam and you can continue to advertise your group.

7 Likes
  • No paid servers and no server slots limit (so effectively, rely on funds from elsewhere)? I like this idea but for money licensing it to enterprises or have the free servers have a limit but self hosting it to be at the hoster’s decision

I would like to have an option in Teamspeak that disallows saving messages. (Chat History) I would like to have the option that I can delete messages for myself and for others.

Keyword: Privacy :slight_smile:

1 Like

i would love to see:

1. higher audio bitrates than current ~96kbps
  2. official support for making music(and ofc chat, bots for many purposes in general) bots (so attaching ts client and doing other tricky stuff wont be needed)
  3. screen sharing
  4. video sharing
  5. saving chats server-side as an toggle per-channel (toggle just like “use as default channel”)
  6. custom emojis/icons on the chat
  7. colors & newlines for join modals so it looks the same on ts3 and ts5
  8. “embedding” links/images(from url)/videos(from url) on the chat, so for example sending https://teamspeak.com will embed the site metadata (just like youtube videos embed), platforms such as discord offer that and its cool
    for servers it could be a setting in server settings under something like “media proxy”
  9. loading images on the chat automatically and embedding video files in the client (loading them automatically aswell)
  10. “modern” public server listing
  11. more licensing options, maybe some new features such as upgrades/benefits for something to get more slots and help with imporving and growing the server? I feel like licenses are kinda overpriced in current state
    or maybe get more income sources to make licensing better or revamp the system in general?
  12. displaying in-game statuses
  13. “windowed” channel creating and permission editing (just like it is in ts3) as it is more comfortable for me, currently i hop on ts3 to tweak my server
  14. maybe text-dedicated channels that you can read from anywhere? (not groups)
  15. free mobile app
  16. browser client
  17. some sort of contacts system for users that are not logged in
  18. end to end encryption
  19. integration with services such as steam to add friends from teamspeak on steam faster
  20. “alternative functions” for users that are not logged in (to “replace exclusive” features for users that are logged in)
  21. recording voice, maybe also recording screen/video if streaming will be implemented
  22. display server banners on whole server just like on ts3 as i find it more “fancy”
  23. plugin SDK that supports more programming languages?
  24. minimize to tray
  25. keep myts and server avatars separated
  26. Make max. displayed icons a setting in the server, not client (under developer tab) so it can “improve” the “compatibility” with servers and its groups

I hope atleast some of those will be implemented :slight_smile:
And also sorry for some grammar mistakes but english is not my native language

10 Likes

per channel chat and a global server chat as ts3 could be great and of course all of that accessible while not connected.
With the permissions to custom all of that :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Custom server banner
new global server list

1 Like

But isn’t it then just discord, that’s exactly why many people don’t want to use discord

Good thing would be to be able to choose user color on chat (either from a pre-assembled color list or some 24-bit color picker).

Could be divided to server-wide + global or just single color everywhere.

2 Likes

My top three would be:

1. Bot that can be easily setup (I currently use Sinusbot with SSL, but it was kind of a pain to deal with)
  2. ARM Support (I love my Raspberry Pi 4 and would love to be able to run my server and client on it.)
  3. Screensharing
2 Likes
  • 2-factor authentication
2 Likes

On mobile being able to do video call, so share camera Feed which can be also viewd on desktop.

2 Likes

When channel icon is set, display it and hide the “room” in background so its “the same” on ts3 and ts5 as transparent icons on ts5 just dont work well

I would love to have a chat channel where everyone or at least people with the permission have access to it. So there is a channel where some people can discuss or something even when they aren’t on the same voice channel. (Don’t remove the chat in the voice channel, i like it as it is, because in the voice channel chat i only want people to receive messages that are currently in my channel).

Screen Sharing is there, but i wan’t to be sure that a “Game Streaming” Mode is added, where the latency is minimal and it doesn’t draw to much ressources from the pc. So it could be used to show something from a game to friends in TS, so don’t forget audio support for that. I would love to have at least to support for Dedicated Streaming Server, so we don’t have to rely on the Official Server for Video and Screensharing like for the voicechat.

3 Likes

Please make an app for the xbox store so I can use it in my series s or xbox one s to chat with my Pc friends please do it

3 Likes

Great idea. Or something like it for all consoles. Given, I have no idea if that could work, I just know I like the idea.

I dont think this will ever happen …

Small personal opinion:
It would be great if you could also collapse the menus in the drop-down. At least that does not work for me, if it has already been implemented. You can only switch between the tabs.

5 Likes

The ability to change position of elements or the order, for example in the mute bar

1 Like