TS client crashes on MacOS when connecting

When I attempt to join a server my teamspeak3 crashes. Any resolution?

This client version will fix that crash.
http://files.teamspeak-services.com/pre_releases/client/3.5.7-beta.1/

When I try to connect to any server immediately the whole app is closing with no reason.
I don’t think that my computer is a problem, because I tried on two different computers.
Information:

• I have MacOS
  • I tried to uninstall and install
  • I don’t have any plugins
    Please help me!
1 Like

Thank you!
You’re my savior!

moved by moderator

I have similar issues with MacOS 11.6.7. I don’t get the Set Up Assistant when I download Teamspeak so can’t connect and get microphone availability etc. I managed to input some information into the Connections but got no connection and Teamspeak just crashes. Any suggestions? I’ve downloaded it three times and always times the same.

Here’s a bit of the error log:Jul 7 14:55:11 Kay-Meadowss-MacBook-Pro com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.teamviewer.desktop[8736]): Service could not initialize: Unable to set current working directory. error = 2: No such file or directory, path = /Applications/TeamViewer.app/Contents/Helpers: 20G630: xpcproxy + 23787 [673][86D1F823-583D-36B7-A047-55971A034143]: 0x2
Jul 7 14:55:11 Kay-Meadowss-MacBook-Pro com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.teamviewer.teamviewer[8737]): Service exited with abnormal code: 78
Jul 7 14:55:11 Kay-Meadowss-MacBook-Pro com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.teamviewer.teamviewer): Service only ran for 0 seconds. Pushing respawn out by 10 seconds.

This is a screen shot:

Thanks Kay

Hello. I tried to download Team Speak on Mac but when I open it and enter the server and click “enter”, Team Speak literally closes up

I need help pls

I think your Problem is related to this thread:

Please try this Client version, this will may fix it:
http://files.teamspeak-services.com/pre_releases/client/3.5.7-beta.1/

1 Like

I love u dude!!! It helped

I recently installed the TS3 client on macOS. I logged in and tried to connect to a server address. But when I clicked the “Connect” button, the application quits itself. Does anyone know why this is happening with me?

Dang, I didn’t know my version was outdated. Thanks!

@TS.ChrisR it’s been 5 months since this request…could you please update the download mirror? Thank you

@TS.ChrisR mate it stopped working for a while, do you have any other link to download a proper version for Mac OS platforms pls? Would be really happy :wink:

More details please?
Are you sure the client you use is the one from the link? You may compare the client version.
What happens and any logs for that ?
Which OS version?
Is this on a M1 / m2 ?

4 Likes

I can’t stay in the sever or enable my mic. It just crashes afterwards. I have MacBook AIR

Unfortunately this reply did not answer any of my questions.

3 Likes

Hello, I tried all Mac OS versions, even beta version of Team Speak. Unfortunately I have the same issue after I connect to any server: I join the “welcome” channel (this is how it is called in my server) and that’s all. Team Speak doesn’t upload any other channels of the server, I am unable to switch any channel because I don’t see any and I am not able to activate my mic under any circumstances. After, when I try to log out, it takes time and gives a sound message " Timed out". My internet connection is fine because I am literally playing an online game lol. Would be nice if it could be solved :wink:

I have Mac AIR
M1 version

So you are not crashing. You timing out from a server.

Then this is the thread you are targeting for:

3 Likes

thank you mate but I guess the problem appeared because of the new Mac update. Thank you anyways