TS5 Channel Image Generator Tool 🛠️🖼️

Happy to hear that you like the tool. :slightly_smiling_face: Yes, basic image manipulation such as Flip, Offset, Scale is planned. I will let you know when it will be ready.

2 Likes

I do not know if this is correct. nothing is displayed for me would need help

Imgur’s fault.
TeamSpeak requests are blocked by imgur.
You need to use a different image hoster.

1 Like

You need to use address directly to the image not to the imgur page … so instead of https://imgur.com/5HYPuA3 use https://i.imgur.com/5HYPuA3.png

@Gamer92000 Imgur works fine for me btw… :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

thanks it works

1 Like

Yeah, maybe it works only sometimes. I’d still recommend not using imgur for TS purposes:

1 Like

so i am done and am surprised how well everything works thanks again for this tool and the help grade
jheahg

5 Likes

@pitkes22 don’t know if it’s possible, but it would be nice if you could choose which channels are “subs” so you could avoid things like this :slight_smile:
Like after setting how many channels you want, then choose which of them are subs and what is their depth(1 until 5 i guess is fine - personally i have max 2-3)

5 Likes

Working on this right now. I’ll Let you know when it will be ready :+1:

6 Likes

awesome! Keep up the great work man

Can someone help me? I would like to test the tool, however, the option of “Image URL” to appear in the channel does not appear.
Ignore my ping

You probably don’t have the permission enabled. Go look in your server group if you have checked the “b_channel_modify_banner”

Would the “official TeamSpeak server” be a server created by TeamSpeak, or hosted by them?

That’s just fancy unicode.
Probably a permission problem.

1 Like

I checked the permission and it really is disabled. But I can’t activate it.

Can you maybe provide what version of the TeamSpeak server are you running? (Click server name at the top and then it will be on the right at the bottom)

I may be wrong in the answer, but: 1.4.22

I hosted my own server and it worked, now it appears! Thanks to everyone who provided help.

2 Likes

Back to the topic.
@pitkes22 I will definitely continue to send you PRs but I’m somewhat new to real JS development and definitely to REACT.
Two things though:

1. Would be nice if you disabled the deploy workflow on PR (I’m not gonna send a PR for those 2 lines lol) as all PRs will fail due to not having access to the repos secrets.
  2. Would be nice if you would add a WIP section so I can see features you are already working on and can maybe take a look at the others.

Thank you one more time for your contributions. It’s awesome to see such support from other community members. :relaxed:

1. Yea good idea… thought about it yesterday but I forgot about it. It’s disabled now :white_check_mark:
  2. Currently I am working on support for spacers and nested channels. For that, it would be needed to rewrite a major part of the image rendering (to support different heights of output images for spacers because they are smaller). So I am thinking about adding support for basic image manipulation together with that because it’s part of the same logic. I have put everything that I currently have to the new branch so you can check out the new UI.

If you are interested in implementing any of the planned features or your own ideas feel free to open an issue for it and we can discuss the details there.

3 Likes