TS5 Channel Image Generator Tool 🛠️🖼️

You probably don’t have the permission enabled. Go look in your server group if you have checked the “b_channel_modify_banner”

Would the “official TeamSpeak server” be a server created by TeamSpeak, or hosted by them?

That’s just fancy unicode.
Probably a permission problem.

1 Like

I checked the permission and it really is disabled. But I can’t activate it.

Can you maybe provide what version of the TeamSpeak server are you running? (Click server name at the top and then it will be on the right at the bottom)

I may be wrong in the answer, but: 1.4.22

I hosted my own server and it worked, now it appears! Thanks to everyone who provided help.

2 Likes

Back to the topic.
@pitkes22 I will definitely continue to send you PRs but I’m somewhat new to real JS development and definitely to REACT.
Two things though:

1. Would be nice if you disabled the deploy workflow on PR (I’m not gonna send a PR for those 2 lines lol) as all PRs will fail due to not having access to the repos secrets.
  2. Would be nice if you would add a WIP section so I can see features you are already working on and can maybe take a look at the others.

Thank you one more time for your contributions. It’s awesome to see such support from other community members. :relaxed:

1. Yea good idea… thought about it yesterday but I forgot about it. It’s disabled now :white_check_mark:
  2. Currently I am working on support for spacers and nested channels. For that, it would be needed to rewrite a major part of the image rendering (to support different heights of output images for spacers because they are smaller). So I am thinking about adding support for basic image manipulation together with that because it’s part of the same logic. I have put everything that I currently have to the new branch so you can check out the new UI.

If you are interested in implementing any of the planned features or your own ideas feel free to open an issue for it and we can discuss the details there.

3 Likes

Good Job on this Tool. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

good work guys :partying_face:

:shushing_face:
Just need to clean up the code a little.

1 Like

Very cool to see such talented people! Thank you for your time and creating such a cool tool. Definitely going to use this as soon as i get TS5 beta access :smiley:

1 Like

Hello, How can I apply this feature to rooms?

Hello everyone :wave:

First of all, thank you everyone for the great feedback, I really do appreciate it. :blush:

:tada: :tada: I have just published a new update that adds support for nested channels and other new features.

• :white_check_mark: Add support for nested channels
  • :white_check_mark: Add support for spacers
  • :white_check_mark: Add ability to chose between cover/contain mode when stretching image over nested channels
  • :white_check_mark: Add option to specify horizontal offset
  • :white_check_mark: Add option to specify background color (Thanks to @Gamer92000 )
  • :white_check_mark: Add ability to resize schannels preview
  • :lady_beetle: Fix issue with maximum vertical offset not beeing calculated correctly

Check it out right now! :point_left::point_left:

As always feedback and bug reports are welcomed! :+1:

19 Likes

well done pitkes22 ! :slight_smile:

I was waiting for the update and i’m not disappointed.
Thanks to Gamer92000 for his contribution.

just one thing (it’s nothing) : “Customoze” your channels structure.
Customize

edit: can you do something to fit the size of the picture by relation with the number of channels ? my English is perfectible ^^ so i don’t know if you will understand that.

With the option to keep the aspect or stretch it:)
I ask so much ahah
Good luck.

Nice catch, it’s fixed :white_check_mark:

That’s an interesting idea, I am adding it to planned features but there will be some technical details that will be needed to be overcome. But that’s a good idea, thank you :+1:

4 Likes

Thank you very much for the website :)))))

wow