TS5 Channel Image Generator Tool 🛠️🖼️

I can confirm that it’s fixed! Thank you :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Pretty dope. I’ll totally add that to my server! Thanks!

1 Like

Some urls can’t be load because of cross-origin request blocked. Can you do something about it or does the site have to allow it?

Thanks for the feedback! :+1: Unfortunately, this is a limitation of the web. :slightly_frowning_face: If a given site does not allow cross-origin requests image will fail to load. Sorry about that, I will add a better error message when this happens to make this more clear.

3 Likes

Looks awesome!

Good Job!

Screenshot_994

Screenshot_991

7 Likes

Thank you this is so cool

Cool :open_mouth:

Can u also add a horizontal offset for the future?
…btw awesome tool, love it :blue_heart:

Nice :slight_smile:

Happy to hear that you like the tool. :slightly_smiling_face: Yes, basic image manipulation such as Flip, Offset, Scale is planned. I will let you know when it will be ready.

2 Likes

I do not know if this is correct. nothing is displayed for me would need help

Imgur’s fault.
TeamSpeak requests are blocked by imgur.
You need to use a different image hoster.

1 Like

You need to use address directly to the image not to the imgur page … so instead of https://imgur.com/5HYPuA3 use https://i.imgur.com/5HYPuA3.png

@Gamer92000 Imgur works fine for me btw… :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

thanks it works

1 Like

Yeah, maybe it works only sometimes. I’d still recommend not using imgur for TS purposes:

1 Like

so i am done and am surprised how well everything works thanks again for this tool and the help grade
jheahg

5 Likes

@pitkes22 don’t know if it’s possible, but it would be nice if you could choose which channels are “subs” so you could avoid things like this :slight_smile:
Like after setting how many channels you want, then choose which of them are subs and what is their depth(1 until 5 i guess is fine - personally i have max 2-3)

5 Likes

Working on this right now. I’ll Let you know when it will be ready :+1:

6 Likes

awesome! Keep up the great work man

Can someone help me? I would like to test the tool, however, the option of “Image URL” to appear in the channel does not appear.
Ignore my ping