Sorry if I missed it in the post, but does this happen to work with an official rented myTeamSpeak server/community. Or do you have to be self hosting?
With a rented my TeamSpeak Community the Manager unfortunatly wont work because I know for sure, that on a rented myTeamsSpeak Community, you dont get ServerQuery access to your server. ![]()
Well thank you for all the work! This looks like an amazing product, I just don’t have the time or energy to self host these days. Hopefully in the future plugins/extensions will be much easier to incorporate into TS6 self hosted and official servers. I’m sure many self hosters will stil love this product you’ve created.
Hello everyone,
I have successfully installed ts6-manager and everything is running perfectly stable. However, I’m having trouble setting up Chat Commands.
When I trigger a command (like !help) from my TeamSpeak client, the backend logs show the following error: [Error] failed to send message: invalid client type
I am using the ServerAdmin Query credentials. It seems the bot receives the event but fails to reply to the invoker. Has anyone encountered this before? Do I need to use a Virtual Client instead of the Query account for chat interactions in TS6?
Thanks for your help!"
Heyy. ![]()
Dont had this problem before - but you also get this error when you for example try to send a message from your normal teamspeak client to the “serveradmin” because you cant send message to the query user itself.
So the error in your case says, that the message node is trying to send a message to someone/something that is not capable for receiving messages.
For my create channel command I also have a “send message node” which sends the password to the the invoker of the command.
I set it up like this(maybe this will help you):
Thank you for your reply. I am testing this by replying directly to the bot because I’ve seen this system working on other TeamSpeak 6 servers before, but I keep getting the ‘invalid client type’ error.
To be honest, I am a complete beginner when it comes to coding and IT. I’m probably struggling because I don’t fully grasp the logic required to set this up correctly in ts6-manager. I’ve searched for documentation or examples on this specific topic, but I couldn’t find anything to guide me.
I’m attaching a screenshot of my current Flow setup. Could you please take a look and tell me if I’m missing a node or using the wrong settings? If possible, a simple step-by-step example of how to create a basic command would be amazing.
Thanks again for your time and for this great tool!
Best regards,"
How to fix this error?
Music bot can t load youtube url

yt-dlp error.
You need to look at the backend logs what yt-dlp error shows up.
It‘s propably cause of not valid (or missing) cookies.
Or the IP where you run your manager on is blocked from YouTube.
Can we meet up in your/one of mine Teamspeak by any chance?
I think direct “support” maybe a bit more helpful for you and don’t flood the forum with unnecessary posts ![]()
Good afternoon.
What command in the chat will display the list of downloaded songs in the “Library” bot
And what command in the chat can I use to manage this?
Yes of course
[Error] Error: yt-dlp failed (code 1): WARNING: [youtube] [Errno -3] Temporary failure in name resolution. Retrying (1/3)…
WARNING: [youtube] [Errno -3] Temporary failure in name resolution. Retrying (2/3)…
WARNING: [youtube] [Errno -3
Either the host where your manager is running uses a very poorly configured DNS server, or the host is “behind” a VPN.
In either case, this error is to be expected.
Oh, so never mind, i can t configurate DNS in my machine.
How to use local file paths function to stream local videos? Is there any folder to upload it or i can put it at /home/video.mp4?
The Manager currently has no upload function for Videos via the UI.
I just used a directory on the host that I bind to the container and whenever I want to upload a Video I just upload it to the Directory with scp for example.
I bound my directory to /data/videos so to open a local Video file I just type /data/videos/<videoname>.mp4 for example in the link input field inside the manager UI.
Where is this function? I can t upload video via UI
Was unfortunatly a typo. I meant to say „no“ not „now“.
Hello,
I’m having a problem with the music bot. As soon as the TS6 Manager has been running for more than a day, the music bot stops working—it no longer plays music when I use the !play command. It only plays music that’s in the library. Here’s what the backend log says:
> \[MusicCmd\] Bot 1: !play https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1IZdScIFew&list=RDM1IZdScIFew&start_radio=1 (from clid=27)
> \[MusicCmd\] Bot 1: !play https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1IZdScIFew&list=RDM1IZdScIFew&start_radio=1 (from clid=27)
> \[MusicCmd\] Bot 1: !play https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1IZdScIFew&list=RDM1IZdScIFew&start_radio=1 (from clid=27)
> \[MusicCmd\] Bot 1: !play https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s86ucHcE8y0&list=RDM1IZdScIFew&index=4 (from clid=27)
After restarting, it still isn’t working, and now when I try to log in via the web interface, it tells me my login credentials are incorrect. I’ve saved them, and the password manager fills them in, but even when I enter them manually, it still says they’re wrong. What can I do now?
The logs:
> ts6-sidecar | 2026/04/11 08:14:47 \[RTP\] Video port: 34681, Audio port: 44769
> ts6-sidecar | 2026/04/11 08:14:47 \[Sidecar\] HTTP API listening on :9800
> ts6-frontend | /docker-entrypoint.sh: /docker-entrypoint.d/ is not empty, will attempt to perform configuration
> ts6-frontend | /docker-entrypoint.sh: Looking for shell scripts in /docker-entrypoint.d/
> ts6-frontend | /docker-entrypoint.sh: Launching /docker-entrypoint.d/10-listen-on-ipv6-by-default.sh
> ts6-frontend | 10-listen-on-ipv6-by-default.sh: info: Getting the checksum of /etc/nginx/conf.d/default.conf
> ts6-frontend | 10-listen-on-ipv6-by-default.sh: info: /etc/nginx/conf.d/default.conf differs from the packaged version
> ts6-frontend | /docker-entrypoint.sh: Sourcing /docker-entrypoint.d/15-local-resolvers.envsh
> ts6-backend | warn The configuration property `package.json#prisma` is deprecated and will be removed in Prisma 7. Please migrate to a Prisma config file (e.g., `prisma.config.ts`).
> ts6-backend | For more information, see: https://pris.ly/prisma-config
> ts6-backend |
> ts6-backend | Prisma schema loaded from prisma/schema.prisma
> ts6-backend | Datasource “db”: SQLite database “ts6webui.db” at “file:/app/packages/backend/data/ts6webui.db”
> ts6-backend |
> ts6-backend | The database is already in sync with the Prisma schema.
> ts6-backend |
> ts6-backend | warn The configuration property `package.json#prisma` is deprecated and will be removed in Prisma 7. Please migrate to a Prisma config file (e.g., `prisma.config.ts`).
> ts6-backend | For more information, see: https://pris.ly/prisma-config
> ts6-backend |
> ts6-backend | Running seed command `tsx prisma/seed.ts` …
> ts6-backend | Seed completed: app settings created. Visit /setup to create your admin account.
> ts6-backend |
> ts6-backend | 🌱 The seed command has been executed.
> ts6-backend | \[yt-dlp\] Using saved cookie file: /app/packages/backend/data/yt-cookies.txt
> ts6-backend | \[ConnectionPool\] Initialized 1 server connection(s)
> ts6-backend | \[BotEngine\] No enabled flows found, engine idle (will activate when flows are enabled)
> ts6-backend | \[VoiceBotManager\] Loading 1 music bot(s)…
> ts6-backend | \[MusicCmd\] Registered text command listener on bot 1
> ts6-backend | \[TS6 WebUI\] Backend running on http://localhost:3001
> ts6-backend | \[TS6 WebUI\] WebSocket available at ws://localhost:3001/ws
> ts6-backend | \[TS6 WebUI\] Environment: production
> ts6-frontend | /docker-entrypoint.sh: Launching /docker-entrypoint.d/20-envsubst-on-templates.sh
> ts6-frontend | /docker-entrypoint.sh: Launching /docker-entrypoint.d/30-tune-worker-processes.sh
> ts6-frontend | /docker-entrypoint.sh: Configuration complete; ready for start up
> ts6-frontend | 2026/04/11 08:14:48 \[notice\] 1#1: using the “epoll” event method
> ts6-frontend | 2026/04/11 08:14:48 \[notice\] 1#1: nginx/1.29.6
> ts6-frontend | 2026/04/11 08:14:48 \[notice\] 1#1: built by gcc 15.2.0 (Alpine 15.2.0)
> ts6-frontend | 2026/04/11 08:14:48 \[notice\] 1#1: OS: Linux 6.12.74+deb13+1-amd64
> ts6-frontend | 2026/04/11 08:14:48 \[notice\] 1#1: getrlimit(RLIMIT_NOFILE): 1024:524288
> ts6-frontend | 2026/04/11 08:14:48 \[notice\] 1#1: start worker processes
> ts6-frontend | 2026/04/11 08:14:48 \[notice\] 1#1: start worker process 29
> ts6-frontend | 2026/04/11 08:14:48 \[notice\] 1#1: start worker process 30
> ts6-frontend | 2026/04/11 08:14:48 \[notice\] 1#1: start worker process 31
> ts6-frontend | 2026/04/11 08:14:48 \[notice\] 1#1: start worker process 32
/setup isn’t working; the website is unavailable.
Thanks in advance for your replies
I’m a total noob when it comes to coding. Can I use this if I have a VPS or if I purchased a community from the official TS website?
This can be used only when u are hosting your own server on a VPS/Dedicated server. Community servers can’t be used for this. TS6 manager can be easily run via docker, so nothing too crazy.

