[v3.5.2] Random Freeze in random time intervals

Since the release of this version, three of our server users have had their clients become unresponsive at different intervals on multiple occasions. Requiring a restart of the client. It may not be relevant, but we were all playing CoD: Modern Warfare at the times it occurred.

becouse the log is empty …
so this is the strange.

yep, same here and at our users

1 Like

I’ve updated the server to the latest version. Haven’t heard of or encountered any crashes since then.

its not server side problem…

We need a log or mentoined crashdump or any how to or else we can not say anything to a random crash.

Please post your last lines from the log and crash dump if available (yes i did read the full thread and there is at least a log from the client before the freeze happens).

1 Like

tsclient log

event viewer

• System
    • Provider
      [ Name] Application Hang
    • EventID 1002
      [ Qualifiers] 0
      Level 2
      Task 101
      Keywords 0x80000000000000
    • TimeCreated
      [ SystemTime] 2020-04-13T16:51:36.821044900Z
      EventRecordID 5981
      Channel Application
      Computer WHITEBOX
      Security
  • EventData
    ts3client_win64.exe
    01d6117c3eeb4a84
    C:\Program Files\TeamSpeak 3 Client\ts3client_win64.exe
    f7da1b22-8db0-4fb0-8d65-26763f9e36e6
    Unknown
    55006E006B006E006F0077006E0000000000
1 Like

Thank you. We can work with that.
Forwarding it to our devs.

2 Likes

We could find a reason and we will fix that.

5 Likes

Hello.

Never had a crash of Teamspeak 3 in the past but with the actual release the application freezes after some usage (rotating waterball) which is pretty uncommon on a Mac.

The freeze sometimes happens after a few minutes, sometimes it takes hours …

4 Likes

All of my friends are encountering this bug after updating on Windows as well.

3 Likes

We have the same problem - some of us had to downgrade to 3.5.1 in order to use TS again.
All using Windows 10 64-bit.

Works for me on Windows Home 64 Bit and my MacBook Air Catalina 10.15 :slight_smile:

No Problems here

Some friends of mine also reported this. Downgrading helps but a fix would be neat.

1 Like

About 50 of 300 people on my TeamSpeak server have the same problem, including me. It happens randomly that it freezes and then crashes.
Windows 10 - 64 Bit and i Removed all Plugins

Merged threads. issue is known.

Wanted to release a fix already but found more issues and need to solve these first.
Sorry for the circumstances.

3 Likes

Is there any Release date already Planned for the Fix?

1 Like

Same problem here, multiple systems, regardless of windows or linux. Client freezes, can only be killed then. (Thus no crash-reporter)

Edit: Hopefully the fix will help out here. It’s kinda annoying if you don’t realize that the client is gone and nobody can hear you anymore.

We released an Beta update and that will fix the freeze.

2 Likes