What is the status for next beta client?

Canadian? Yea, they seem to be losing some of their freedoms. Just like my EU buddies. You never know what you had until you end up in jail for calling someone a mean word when you got mad.
Yea, I don’t think the level 1 is bad price. level 2 and 3 seem off. But I thought discord weren’t gonna add that stuff? Don’t get me wrong, I am on the fence. We already have a discord with most of our members knowing about it… Even some of the old members that are on discord because of other friends have started popping in the chat channel. But that’s something that also worries me. I will see a bunch of members on discord. Maybe not in teamspeak, but then they’re not in channel, but active in the chat. It seems it leads to many people being active, but not at the same time. Which is what I was told other communities have had problems with. idk. We’re getting people ready for discord, but we haven’t made the move yet. Also, discord didn’t win the poll. Following friends did. And in the end, that’s what 99% of people will do.Yea, our forums aren’t super active. Not in the last 3 or so years. idk, after BF4 we slowed down. Their is no core game to bring us all together full time. Jump between codmw and eft mainly. Idk, maybe if discord stopped data mining if you paid, but overall, they’re still milking. I will always hate how discord does things. Even if I make the move, I will always hate them as a company. Just like I hate facebook and google. Evil.

Just as we see… they’re losing everyday more peoples… and more, more, more and more… and where are our great CEO’s? What’s our COO doing? And where are these devs? Still developing that tournament client? Still signing contracts for these dumb & useless partnerships with these E-sport companies?

And now… TeamSpeak presents… the biggest thing they’re proud of it…

grafik
(clap ur f#cking hands or leave us lololololol)

Sorry but what kind of the hell is this supposed to be?

Let me FIX it…:

WE.
DON’T.
CARE
ABOUT
YOUR
E-SPORT
PARTNERSHIP’s
AND
GOAL’s

*WE*
*WANT*
*UPDATES*
*AND*
*NO*
*F°CKING*
*SILENCE*

What’s so hard? Too much?
I have the feelings that TeamSpeak is over.

… big hell and I don’t want to be an full-time discord user, but it seems like they won’t give this software another chance.

These big and wealthy “creators” are having that software in their hands and don’t want to start something useful with it. Just “business” in background, and nothing for the update, and at least the community.

1 Like

I am a leaker. I will give hope when teamspeak won’t. So, idk what teamspeak views as “near future”, but I view it as 3 months or less. Teamspeak, don’t delete this comment. It’s the only hope many will have.

Also, don’t get mad at the person that runs facebook. I am sure they weren’t trying to say anything to give anything away.

They uploaded a new badge in relation to their new “Official Voice Partner of DroneChampions” thing.

1 Like

Yeah so I’m glad we are moving, almost all feedback has been positive, this is just a slap to everyone’s face here. Everything they’ve done to this date, has been a joke in the way they handled pretty much every aspect of TS5, I’m sure someone here could make a timeline to show each aspect of this too on info they released, it’s been a very long wait and there’s no evidence to say they will provide something huge, if they couldn’t do this before releasing the closed beta what makes us think they will do it now during a closed beta, which it has been in closed beta for a fair amount of time with no means of being open beta any time soon.

So this tells me, their desperate for funding, DCL lol… this is what they care about, eSports, not the avg joe or long time communities that support them.

@Donaramu - you have a pretty good voice you should make more videos just in general. To me tho if you remember years ago at their reply’s before to people on these forums who would go behinds the scenes for contact it’s pretty the same thing, and people got excited they got hope and then nothing comes from it. I know you want to hold on to even a shred of hope as a means to not join the evil empire, it’s what I’ve been doing since 2017 and it’s just not worth it anymore. We as gamers deserve more respect why should we grovel before them begging for anything? They are the ones in trouble, they are the ones ignoring us, making us wait, costing us friends, and we have to grovel before them and just take it because we are loyal fans to them? It’s ridiculous.

1 Like

Agree with most of what you said. Yea, my problem with videos is, I end of ranting. I normally have to rerecord the same video a few times. Thanks, but I strongly disagree. I hate my voice. And when I get ranting and speed talking, it gets a little eh. I use to stream more, but went from doing it everyday in 2014-2015/16? to almost none. I got playing Ark: gaming crack. I didn’t want people stream sniping me so my streaming dropped and now I can’t seem to get going again.

Thanks! Good luck on discord, the dark side. We’re setting up. Everyone is asking, “are we really moving to discord?”. I just tell them, I don’t know. we’re getting ready just in case we do. I understand why you’re moving, as I am sure you understand why I don’t want to. Just one of those things. But, I might be right along with you guys in the move shortly. I don’t know nothing about the bots and how you can mod them, so I’ve already got one of my guys tech guys working on it. xD… Only time I am a tech guy is when I am upgrading my pc.

Also, I liked your video. It was just too sad. I’ll just to edit up a happy one xD. I just reinstalled sony vegas. Haven’t had it since building a new pc 6 months ago. Now I can edit up my videos xD. I have like 500gb+ of videos. sub for sub? xD

lol

So you want to leave Teamspeak, too? :frowning:

Want? Hell no. I hate discord. It’s a evil company. But as the founder of my community, to lead, sometimes I have to listen to what they want. I can try to reason with them, but I’ve been holding them off for 2-3 years now. Many of our teamspeak supporters have given up and I have lost their support. I can’t hold them off forever. half of them are already using discord. It’s only a matter of time now. If teamspeak doesn’t pull a rabbit soon, we will be gone. I can’t control that. Teamspeak really needs to hurry. I’ve been defending them for years and I am made out to be a fool for doing so. Not fun.

2 Likes

Trunkz, can I hire who does your intro/logo? I love the general look of our logo, but it wasn’t made by someone skilled. So it could use a facelift. $5? :slight_smile:

Why do you think Discord is a “Evil Company” ?

Simple… they sell your data, way harder than many other companies as far I know. But it seems that nobody cares for “real” privacy anymore.

4 Likes

And TeamSpeak doesn’t collect any Informations of you?

There is a difference between “any information” so you can connect and use and all data so they can profile you and sell you.

Teamspeak 5 is DEAD ?

Since the start of (COVID-19) no more new updates is that normal ? :pensive:

I wouldn’t call it ‘DEAD’ now, but yes, it’s been a while since there was an update. Well, it’s normal in the sense that COVID-19 slows everything down, since the effects were still unforeseeable. Whether it is related to COVID-19, I don’t know.

However, I think the topic already exists; see there:

3 Likes

They’re still working on it. 3 months and 1 week since the last update.

Chris R, I see you. Merging topics. lurking in the shadows. <3

Just to keep the forum clean. :slight_smile:

But I’m pretty sure that they’re working in background once more.
Never think that they leave us alone… it’s just another “waiting” season, as you see… :timer_clock:

2 Likes

I think we should just wait for them announcing something new. They said there is a reason for it which can‘t be told to the Community yet.

1 Like