You can't connect to a server?

Ps that / in the address looks wrong!
There shouldn’t be any.

1 Like

Here is error without /

I periodically fail to log on to one server. I constantly tried to change DNS settings, it doesn’t help! Sometimes I can’t log in at all, sometimes after a long time I manage to log in! Returns the error “Could not expand the hostname!”. I am located in the territory of the Russian Federation, and the program itself is in Russian. I will use an online translator when communicating with you! The server is called "astrales"https://p29.zdusercontent.com/attachment/9496188/XG2raSJpoWSh9eM2cDX16HV9h?token=eyJhbGciOiJkaXIiLCJlbmMiOiJBMTI4Q0JDLUhTMjU2In0…_lk2-1Hvt6u9ziIf3ka95A.Bn1Vp6Vc2n2tBBImZ4U0sNioOoflab_Mko69GGiKhVbHu0Ehj3yHmBrRmi9So4I93UFU6hNIFr2I8mqqvChLpLOUSm-yYWhL6laruXhY22VEvrTNDq4mYPRrniT7iZcmrOPug6JWj04JwJxlbxLy0UkWWVl0cedCJp_aKdNJHtxW6qQ3W7zVCLIwwLneSCD97_25Ebc0CjszoGBGFGM0-oKAQx2m7rTcM8BD2chsyRiUkXOilgsIsDyyzBbewTInnbakuXZqxkKmz4TSmWt7UWaS14Q_hwSX9hHAnHRtd1E.mLXXPnN9PArTGfenXNExbg

Reset my server, and still dont work.

Server is up for me.

But the Firewall is blocking my Ping sometimes, can you try to ping the Hostname?

That we can assume you don’t have a DNS lock?

1 Like

i have a similar issue on my Google Pixel 6 for any reason the app can not connect to dns names if i replace it with an ip address it works without any problem.

with dns name i get “Connecting…trying to connect” and nothing happens

Maybe the DNS is wrong or your DNS provider isn’t working correctly.

4 Likes

Late reply but i forgot about it.

I checked it myself and when i ping IP address of server it sometimes throws request timed out, rarely, and the hostname throws it every time, not a single response, even tho i can access teamspeak through it without problem.

What i even witnessed now is that if i connect with ip address with/without password i join someone else’s server.(had to add port to connect to right server)

TS doesn’t connect to “hiway.teamspeak3”.com" but will connect to public server.

I have check firewall, uninstalled reinstalled multiple times , check for malware and virus’s I’m at a loss here.

Can you share your log from %appdata%?

1 Like

Have you tried all these steps in this thread: You can't connect to a server?

The TeamSpeak Server you are trying to connect is working. :slight_smile:

@Rog1130

Have you tried the IP Adress instead of the DNS?

Then here we go: 144.217.40.101:9698 and please give me Feedback if the IP Adress instead of the DNS is working for you. :slight_smile:

Hello, I have a problem. I can’t connect to the ts3 server. The Hostname error could not be resolved writes to me. Ip server (vikingi.vts3.ru). What should I do?

TSDNS not found
You cannot connect because the IP is not associated with that domain. Probably the owner has changed the IP or the server is down.

Server is working for me. It’s online since 4 hours.

Please have a look at

I still can’t connect to the server. Same error

Edit: Maybe their provider blocked some countries.

Connected to the test server. But the problem has not been solved, I do not know what to do. And who should I write to? No one has faced such a problem

You should contact the owner of teamspek, to check if his host is blocking your IP.

moved by moderator

OK I try to log into my clan server and it try’s two time and then goes to to a server I don’t have “GAMESERVERS_TS3_9115” what going on please help.

What exactly do you mean? Is the client connecting to a server you don’t know?

First of all check if you have the correct connection data. If you are connecting through a domain, try using the associated IP address and port.

If the TeamSpeak has changed, TS3 normally shows a window that the identity of the server has changed. It’s best to ask people on the unknown server, maybe the server has been changed.

Otherwise you have to contact your clanmates to find out what happened to your server.

The Clan server has not changed. I type in the server name " ts100.gameservers.com:9115" and I get log in to " GAMESERVERS_TS#_9115" I removed TS from my computer and it does it again after reloading TS. I don’t know what to do now.