You can't connect to a server?

sorry not an authorised extension

ts3client_2022-10-22__10_07_14.400265

Please open the last Log and post the Content here. :slight_smile:

if i open it, it is way too big to post here.

Its ok for us

its 440000 characters, and can only post 70000

Then post your latest Log here: https://pastebin.com/

and what is that and how much of my data am i putting out there ?

The forum has a post length limit.

I can connect at will to my server, its just buddy cant connect to it and I cant connect to his

i went to that place but am worried about what info i am sharing on a site i dont know

Without the client log we can only guess, but with the client log we could take a closer look at the problem

1 Like

okay, pasted

And where is the Link? The Link like this: This is a Test - Pastebin.com

your getting above my skil level. i went to paste bin and pasted the log. what link ?

Don’t worry. Client logs don’t contain any personal info except your windows username.

When you pasted a log on pastebin it redirected you. Send us the link in your address bar.

1 Like

Wondering why nobody suggested to open client log directly in client itself and copy the connection part?

You or your buddy can open Tools → Client Log (press CTRL + L)
Then connect to server that does not work.
Copy and paste the small part.

7 Likes

Sir, i did this but CTRL +L doesnt do anything

Then go to the Tools way.

From log i say there is no server running on the PC or LAN area where client is started from.
Check the server log for errors and make sure it’s started.

OR THE IP USED HERE IS WRONG. When you or your friend want to reach a server over the internet, then a LOCAL or LAN IP is not the way.
Here the external IP or domain where server is running on must be used.

5 Likes

no erors in server log, not much of anything actually. just tried to connect to other servers in server list and can get onto theirs. i am thinking its an address or ip issue. but have no idea how to tell