Could not open file transfer connection

how do i do that

When you open a port, you need to select if the port is UDP or TCP.

I posted a link to a guide earlier so if you don’t know how to open a port have a look here

1 Like

There are many Tutorials on YouTube, so please use Google. :slight_smile:

So I go into my server and when I try to upload icons it says this https://gyazo.com/a7d310cdb9a6ed93bb2eb0d506e1ac05

Check that all necessary ports (TeamSpeak 3 Server - Necessary Ports) are open.

1 Like

Hello,

If you operate the server yourself, make sure that the file transfer port (30033 by default) is enabled.

Otherwise, contact your server provider.

1 Like

If you are on Linux do ufw allow 30033

it is now an issue of this image

they will not load

Make sure to open all important ports.

If it still doesn’t work, make sure that it is assigned to the correct IP address and that the connection is not blocked.

Otherwise you can check the server log 0 to see which port is used.

moved by moderator

Hello everyone, I have a problem with the icons of the server groups, it happens that they load but they cannot see it, another person wanted to know what I can do to correct this error

What do you mean with they don’t see them?
the image is bugged or it doesn’t even appear?

hello if the image is loaded the icon but it turns out that I can only see it and other people can not see it, that is, it appears blank, what can I do because I would like to fix this?

The icons do not even appear in the load list the server is 32 slots

Hey, I am hosting my teamspeak 3 server on my VPS which has pterodactyl installed, I am having issues with uploading group icons, with the error: Transfer "icon_2859559792" reports: (could not open file transfer connection), All the ports are open, I even tried disabling the firewall and no such luck, If anyone has any ideas, I think it has something to do with Pterodactyl.

Thanks,
bzisniper

post moved by moderator

Whenever I try and and add an icon to a server group it says its not working.
jessus

What do you mean by preferences?? All I see is this.
jesus

I’m referring to this part of the post

Eh okay, I just dont get it

Whoever hosts the server has not opened (forwarded) the port for file transfer.
That’s what he means.

1 Like