How do I get a new recovery key? // My Badges are not shown in client

Ever since i reset my password i cant use badges in TS anymore, how do i fix it?

Read following post. At the bottom it explains what to do.

2 Likes

where is fallback

copy thank you
all good now

As explained :thinking:

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Badges isn’t showing to others on all servers

merged by moderator

Hello,
unfortunately I have problems with myTeamspeak at the moment.
I tried to log in on my laptop, but unfortunately did not remember my password.
I then requested a new password and logged in.
Teamspeak told me that I should use a backup code.
This I then also wanted to create via my PC, but unfortunately it was not displayed.
So I restarted Teamspeak and tried again.
ALs also failed, I have then logged out and logged back into myTeamspeak.
Unfortunately all my identities were gone and also all my favorites.
This means that I currently have no rights on any server and have lost everything.
Is it possible to somehow get back to the backup?
I have also tried to set my Teamspeak as a favorite again, but as soon as I log out and log in again, the server is no longer available.

<13:28:37> The TeamSpeak server could not validate your myTeamSpeak ID. Not all myTeamSpeak services are available.
<13:28:37> Reconnect might solve the problem.

That show me Teamspeak when i connect to my server.

Can someone help me???

WFG

You are in that situation because you ignored all warnings in dialogs in the past :roll_eyes:

Please read following carefully.

1 Like

hello impossible to save my identity and server it tells me about the encryption key that I do not have when I want to relink my teamspeak account a solution how to delete my teamspeak account THE SUPPOR sent me to this forum…

1 Like

If you have the recovery key saved in a file from when you made your myTeamSpeak account you can use it and you can save your identity, if you don’t have it you can use the Fallback option.

This Fallback option will erase the information currently in your myTeamSpeak account but will allow you to use the same email address/account for further use.
Unfortunately this is the only course of action once you have lost your key.

hello how to do a complete reset to recreate a key ???
when I want to do it via the teamspeak client by clicking on new recovery key I enter my password as my request does not generate any key for me what to do??? thanks in advance
Arkana

Guess this happens in TS3?
What is in your client log (CTRL + L or Tools > Client log) ) when you tried it?

If this is in TS 5 the client log can be found in
%localappdata%\TeamSpeak\Logs\Default

1 Like

I reinstalled Windows, downloaded TeamSpeak, but couldn’t remember the password. I reset the password through the website and logged in on the website and through the application, but my tabs and settings didn’t synchronize. Everything is empty. What could be the problem?

Hi, I installed ts3 after some time and i logged into myTeamSpeak account, but i dont have any ranks,
servers and identitys. And if i dont have my recovery key can i somehow get back all this things on my acc ? I tried to use “New Recovery Code” but when i am putting my password nothing shows. Or get some new Recovery Code ?

First of all, if you didn’t sync your identity the ranks and servers are lost (you need to sync them by dragging them into the sync area). Secondly, if you didn’t remember your recovery key you need to make an “Fallback”. Be aware that You can not get a new recovery without a Fallback and you will wipe your data!

How do I get a new recovery key? My Badges are not shown in client - TeamSpeak Client - TeamSpeak

1 Like

thanks for helping, i did a Fallback and have new Recovery Code. But can you expalin me how to do this: First of all, if you didn’t sync your identity the ranks and servers are lost (you need to sync them by dragging them into the sync area) . Maybe some screen if you can. Becouse i dont remeber if it was doing it or no. Also i had ID to my identify if its useful.

Sure, if you are heading over Tools → Identities

(drag it down)

btw in the options you can activate automatic sync :wink:

1 Like

Yea i had automatic sync every time but i dont have my identify :frowning:
I am 90% sure that my identify was sync so itk why i dont have this :confused:

That’s because you made a fallback with a new client and wiped all synced content from our services.
Your client had no data to push back online and so your synced data became empty.

2 Likes