TS client crashes on MacOS when connecting

Got to love how simple a fix can be xD
That worked - mac started getting upset about security checks but otherwise back to work.

@alfatrad We have the same exact problem, and the same reason why we singed up here lol

The release version of TeamSpeak also crashes on macOS 11.4, so TeamSpeak has been broken for two minor versions of macOS.

The beta version linked above works great tho, aside from not being notarized! Looking forward to it hitting the release channel.

10000 thanks!! 3.5.5/6 - crushes, and official Russian site give only 3.5.6 :с Try ure version - Work.
Mac Pro M1 - OS BigSur 11.4.

There is no official other site. There is is only teamspeak.com and you are in the forum of that site.

3 Likes

Edit by mod: Post moved

Same happen to me on MacOS 11.4. Never has any pugins:

Delete /Users/…/Library/ApplicationSupport/Teamspeak 3/

Upgrade to latest 3.5.6

Core buffer problem.

After known that. Open Only Teamspeak go to preferences try to test audio. BAM.

Greetings

Andy

resources not found at /Applications/TeamSpeak 3 Client.app/Contents/Resources. Trying parent directory…
Qt WebEngine resources not found at /usr/local/Cellar/qt/5.12.3. Trying application directory…
2021-06-10 08:05:45.998550|INFO |Core Audio | |Opened capture device with 2 channels at 44100 Hz -
2021-06-10 08:05:45.998710|DEBUG |Core Audio | |BufferFrameSizeRange = 14, 4096 -
Starting Error Reporter: /private/var/folders/tr/yyj27gy137n6sc0h6fq85qrc0000gn/T/error_report.sh

So at the moment for me no teamspeak on MacOS 11.4

Hi, i need to help with connection to server. I have Mac OS and download app from official web. When i try to connect to server (i try about 5 different servers) the TS3 always fall down. I try to reinstall it but its still the same. Thanks.

Try this Version: Index

The next major version of macOS has been announced now, and the release version of Teamspeak crashes on the 12.0 betas. I’m still looking forward to the beta version of Teamspeak hitting the release channel and being properly notarized!

Hello, I have a big problem with Teamspeak. When I open Teamspeak on Mac everything is fine, but when I open something with a microphone or want to join a server, Teamspeak closes directly without me being able to change anything. What could be the reason for the problem? I hope someone can help me.
Thanks a lot

Please try client 3.5.7 for testing.: http://files.teamspeak-services.com/pre_releases/client/3.5.7-beta.1/TeamSpeak3-Client-macosx-3.5.7.dmg

3 Likes

@Rikku Confirm this works on latest

• MacOS BigSur 11.5 &
  • MacOS Monterey 12.0 (Beta 21A5248p)

Now it asks for microphone and does not crash.

2 Likes

edit by mod: post moved

I am using a Macbook Air with M1 Chip.
I managed to download and install TeamSpeak 3 version 3.5.6. But when it opens, it tries to connect to the server and the application closes.

Anyone who managed to run TeamSpeak 3 on Macbook with Chip M1 had to do something different to work?

@Škýl Did you do anything to get TeamSpeak running on your M1?

please try the link above.

I was talking about TeamSpeak 5 (the new design) which works just fine

post moved by mod

Hello,

Today my computer actualized automatically and my TS3 not open more.
When I will connect on server my ts3 crash and close.

Anyone have this problem?

Thanks.

Diego Andrade

Try the link which was posted in the Forum Section here

**Edit by mod: Thread moved. Please try to search for issues before posting**

My ts closes by itself when I want to join a server. I am on Mac OS version 11.4. Ty for your answer :slight_smile:

Same here, Mac OS 11.4 Big Sur the solution with the Beta Client 3.5.7 doesn’t work in my case any other idears?

3.5.7 just works fine here on latest 11.4 (non beta).

Are you sure you use the latest client and not the old one?
When does it crash exactly?

4 Likes