[Skin] CleanSpeak - Consistent Dark Theme [TS5]

![TITLE|690x68](upload://iMD3dWq2UuIyvqno4fRYOlBnW22.png)
-

This theme…

• changes the accent color of TeamSpeak to the selected one.

• disables the chat bubbles of messages.
    Chat

• redesigns the favorite contact view
    Star

• centers channel banners

• and a lot more!

Download

Automatic Installation (Windows and Linux only)

⚠️ For Linux it might be necessary to run chomod +x ./CleanSpeak to make it executable.

• Go trough the “Installation” process.

• Restart or open TeamSpeak.

• Go into the Settings -> Apperance -> User Theme and here you can select the theme typ you want to use.

ℹ️ If the Installation does not work please try the Manual Installation!

Manual Installation

• Download the Theme, unzip and move it into the Extentions folder:
Windows

%appdata%\TeamSpeak\Default\extensions

Linux

~/.config/TeamSpeak/Default/extensions

Mac

~/Library/Preferences/TeamSpeak/Default/extensions

• Restart or open TeamSpeak.

• Go into the Settings → Apperance → User Theme and here you can select the theme typ you want to use.

ℹ️ Default stands for you Profile and might be different in your TeamSpeak Installation!

Credits

Special thanks to all my testers @ImScheinox, @DODO.REH, @LeonMarcelHD and @SYOX.
And especially to everyone at TeamSpeak for implementing the official theming engine!

32 Likes

Nice Theme. I like it since day one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good Job my Friend :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Vouch

2 Likes

Hello I love this theme however a small bug in the ROOM/Contacts/Serveur interface which does not do the text separations

1 Like

Its a feature

2 Likes

![Asset 2|330x87](upload://dtgFudsJqHx3U2XcSNkT41zJMRK.png)
- --- New minor version! `v1.0.1` was released. In this version the following changed: >* The Stock Theme selection no longer affects CleanSpeak. >* Added some missing color corrections. >* Changed the look and feel of the sidepanel border.

Download

The Download can be found as always in the initial post.

5 Likes

The separation is bigger between multiple messages. I might change that in the future but for now I am happy with it.

2 Likes

Why does this look a hundred times better than the stock dark theme lol

1 Like

Why are the transitions between orange and green so “skippy” if using the rainbow theme?
Are u going to improve this or is it a technical problem :slight_smile:

The animation is intentionally this slow and skippy.
I might change it in the future to be smoother but the performance is horrible.

3 Likes

Wow, I didn’t even know TS5 supported user themes already! Great work, it looks very nice.

1 Like

![Asset 2|330x87](upload://dtgFudsJqHx3U2XcSNkT41zJMRK.png)
- --- New minor version! `v1.0.5` was released. In this version the following changed: >* Accommodated for the resent changes in the client. >* Added a theme variant just for @Screech (performance is subpar)

Download

The Download can be found as always in the initial post.

5 Likes

Just got the beta and really like this theme, but I would love a white accent option!

1 Like

I added a white version just for you :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Amazing theme, the only problem is that after using the multicolored ones (Which I love) my CPU usage triples out. It doesn’t affect me much since even while having the theme on teamspeak only uses %11 (from %3.5) of my cpu; but for users with older computers this might be important to point out in the thread. Maybe if the color animation stopped while the app isn’t focused it could help with the performance impact.

1 Like

To reiterate, I really like the theme, and plan to keep using the rgb one. Just wanted to know if this was known about and if anything could be done to help mitigate the performance impact.

1 Like

There is sadly nothing (to my knowledge) that can be done about this.
Intense analysis showed that animation based variable changes which intern result in color changes trigger a full redraw of all components and not just a repaint. This comes down to how the chromium engine works.
When there is plugin support with a JS API in the future it might be possible to handle the animation in JS which could directly set the CSS colors to skip the redraw step.
This is just an idea though that I have not yet tested.

EDIT: This is the exact reason I only added the Screech version when multiple people specifically asked me for it. It has a much higher impact on performance than the other RGB but the animation is smooth.

2 Likes

bla bla
Updated for beta 70
bla bla

I’m on holiday

4 Likes

This is not working for me, even with the manual installation